iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Poster award #10

Started by Jeff, March 20, 2004, 04:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Mar 14th, 2004, 11:17pm somebody finally got the hang of something. How to post some photos. Even though he's been a member since clear back to 2001 he never did quite get the hang of it till now but I am sure glad he did, I just love those horselogging photos. They bring another facet of the forum to light that many of us are interested in. Maybe its just the romance of the thing, but images of that team pulling logs makes you want to be there to experience it all. The sites, the sounds, and the crisp winter air. Thanks HORSELOGGER! I knew you would catch on to that photo thing (betcha think its easy now) and thanks for being one of our long time members.
Topic: Hey look, a picture!

Congratulations HORSELOGGER!

HORSELOGGER is the winner of our 10th Forestry Forum's Poster Award sponsored by

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1079324266

Congratulation HORSELOGGER and I'll bet that you will find a use for Rust Reaper as our past winners have!

(Send me your mailing address please!)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fla._Deadheader

Good idea. 8) 8)  I like them Horsey pitchers, too ;D ;D ;D

Horselogger has some good info, that I find very interesting.
  Way to go, HorseLogger 8) 8) ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

etat

And some DanG fine looking horses too!!!!!  Ye Haw!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

RavioliKid

Congratulations, Horselogger!

RavioliKid

EZ

Congratulation Horse Logger. Welcome to the Rust Reaper team.
EZ

Stump Jumper

8) They say a picture is worth a 1000 words.  They are worth more than that to me because I don't like to read that many words. Congratulations 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

HORSELOGGER

Wow , I went to bed late last night after the birth  of my seventh child  8) and now this! How much good stuff can a guy take in one day? Thanks all!
11 pounds 8 ounces of new Horselogger. Mrs. Horselogger is ...tired ;D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Stump Jumper

:o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

etat

Wow, Kid's half grown already!!!!!!  8) 8) 8)  Congragulations!!!!!!   8) 8) 8) Boy, or girl? 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

HORSELOGGER

Oh yeah, little girl! That puts us guys at a democratic disadvantage. We have 3 boys and now 4 girls
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

RMay

Congratulation's Horselogger  8) 8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

LSUNo1

Congrats Horselogger on both occassions!! 8) 8)

Duane_Moore

8) 8) 8)Good going Horselogger, fine looking girl,congrats,   God Bless.   Duh---Duane 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Norm

Well congratulations to the Horselogger team, fine looking young lady. :)

redpowerd

CONGRATS!!!! TIRED? ;D

we had a baby clydesdale visit the farm yesterday, for sale.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

shopteacher

Congrats on both occasions.  I know winning the rust reaper is a pretty neat thing, but I doubt if it takes precedence over that little (well not quite so little as I'm sure Mrs Horselogger  would attest to.  She probably would of liked the rust reaper a day earlier!  :D) bundle of love.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

redpowerd

:Danother use for rust reaper, teach? :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

shopteacher

They tell me the stuff works great on everything. 8)

BW_Williams

Congrats, haus!  Looks like a keeper :)  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Dugsaws

congrats on both happenings in your life Horselogger 8)

works on everything huh teach :D :D
Doug

shopteacher

That's what they tell me. :D

Kevin

Congratulations  HORSELOGGER.
Once you have some Reaper on hand you'll find many uses for it.
I drop a little in my bar sprocket prior to greasing it, I use it on my Lansky diamond stones for honing knives as well as the normal rusty applications.
Good stuff to have on the work bench.

Mike_P.

Congratulations, HORSELOGGER on the new addition (#7) and winning the posters award.

We'll ship the Rust Reaper today.

Thanks,

Mike

Thank You Sponsors!