Sponsors:

My dog is a RETARD.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, November 01, 2012, 03:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Raider Bill on November 02, 2012, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on November 02, 2012, 06:15:20 PM
Quote from: Holmes on November 02, 2012, 01:05:32 PM
I have three dogs that make  Raider Bills dog sound exciting... :) ;D 8)

RAIDER BILLS dog does nothing but stay in heat.  :D

Even that would be too much effort for her. She's so lazy she won't even jump up on the couch to sit in my lap just stands there and whines till I pick her fat butt up.
Spends most her time sitting by a A/c vent. panting.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

fat olde elf

The word RETARD is offensive and totally not PC.......
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

DR_Buck

Quote from: Sprucegum on November 02, 2012, 06:36:54 PM
"The Cremation of Sam Magee" comes to mind....

haven't heard that in ages.   Great campfire poem.   :)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

easymoney

i don't have a dog but i have an outside cat that is crazy. i call him mooch since he spends so much time standing by the door crying for a handout or attention.
earlier in the summer i headed down the road in my truck. when i hit the highway i heard this awful sound coming from under the truck. i pulled over and that crazy cat was hunkered down on top of the frame scared to death. i had to coax him out and carry him back home. when he got out of the truck he turned around and gave me a dirty look for scaring him that way.

Rocky_Ranger

My Shepard came running in last night (or 3:30 this morning) and started sliding from the door to his bed.  He had gotten too close to a two-tone kitty with a fluid drive (skunk) and was planted in his space before the odor hit me and mamma.  Needless to say it was an early rise at our house this morning.  Princess was upstairs in her room and came down the stairs in a full run trying to catch fresh air.  Tweren't none down stairs neither....... Our old Lab was just annoyed at the whole deal.  Washed the Shepard with hydrogen peroxide and soda and seemed to clean him up.  He got a squirt right in the kisser and was feeling puny most of the day (me and him both). The carpet still smells a little "gamey", and we aired the house out.  The doggy door will be closed at night for a while, now-on.......
RETIRED!

DDDfarmer

Quote from: Rocky_Ranger on November 04, 2012, 08:58:44 PM
My Shepard came running in last night (or 3:30 this morning) and started sliding from the door to his bed.  He had gotten too close to a two-tone kitty with a fluid drive (skunk) and was planted in his space before the odor hit me and mamma.  Needless to say it was an early rise at our house this morning.  Princess was upstairs in her room and came down the stairs in a full run trying to catch fresh air.  Tweren't none down stairs neither....... Our old Lab was just annoyed at the whole deal.  Washed the Shepard with hydrogen peroxide and soda and seemed to clean him up.  He got a squirt right in the kisser and was feeling puny most of the day (me and him both). The carpet still smells a little "gamey", and we aired the house out.  The doggy door will be closed at night for a while, now-on.......

:D  LMAO glad thats not me
Treefarmer C5C with cancar 20 (gearmatic 119) winch, Husky 562xp 576xp chainsaws

clww

Quote from: DR_Buck on November 02, 2012, 09:42:19 PM
Quote from: Sprucegum on November 02, 2012, 06:36:54 PM
"The Cremation of Sam Magee" comes to mind....

haven't heard that in ages.   Great campfire poem.   :)
Believe it or not, we heard that on Wednesday morning, coming down our driveway up at the cabin. I think that's the first I can remember hearing that tune in at least 25 years, too.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

clww

One of the members on here, as I recall, has a dog that's gotten sprayed like three times! :o
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

ely

Quote from: fat olde elf on November 02, 2012, 08:20:52 PM
The word RETARD is offensive and totally not PC.......
my children and others throw that word around like its some sort of insult... i have told them its not the word to use when they are describing each other... i have also told them that one day they will get an education on the use of that word most likely from someone who cares for a retarded child or mentally challenged person. im sure at that time it will take effect on them.

beenthere

There is no end, and will be no end to the long list of what is taboo on the PC list.
Just heard recently that "Hold down the Fort" is on the list of phrases that are not acceptable.
Apparently when a head of an office or group leaves for a short time, he/she can no longer say "Hold down the Fort" as it has been decided that it comes from soldiers leaving the Fort that is protecting them from Indians (thus it apparently has been designated as offensive to Indians to make that statement).   ::) ::) ::)

Gee! What next?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Misfit

Since I have obviously upset some with comments about a segment of the motorcycle riding population and others with my view on creationism vs. evolution, I have voluntarily removed the picture of 2 owls that I posted earlier in this thread so as not to offend any owls with a crooked neck and a silly walk.

"God bless you" said after a sneeze does annoy me because I do not believe my body is going to be infiltrated by evil forces and having that expression said over me will ward them off. But that's just me.
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I had a Lab about 20 years ago. My wife took my dog to the vet and had it Spade and Neutered. Poor thing didn't know which way to go when he got home.  :D

sandhills

Don't worry David, my brother in law found a yellow lab along the road and did all the usual adds and what not but nobody claimed her, turned out she was a great dog and great with the kids so he kept her and took her to the vet to be spade...  again.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: sandhills on November 06, 2012, 10:04:31 AM
Don't worry David, my brother in law found a yellow lab along the road and did all the usual adds and what not but nobody claimed her, turned out she was a great dog and great with the kids so he kept her and took her to the vet to be spade...  again.

:D :D :D :D :D

metalspinner

I took Sophie out on the boat a few weeks ago for the first time.

Having just put in a new bottom in the boat, there was plenty of space for her to hangout and lay down if she wanted too.

In general, she barely tolorates car rides.  And the ride in the boat just about did her in as she couldn't get a good footing and looked like a new born deer standng for the first time. :D

So, after a little boat ride, I pulled over to a promising spot and began getting my tackle together to start fishing. She decided she had had enough of this boat thing and decided to go for a little walk. :D :D

After about 5 seconds, she found her way back to the surfcae and I pulled her in by her collar. :D

Even hours later, she wouldn't look me in the eye...

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D Good pics MET. She's sticking her tongue out at you.  :D :D :D

martyinmi

Its been a lot of years since I've been fishing. Is that a fish finder in the background or a TV? If it's a TV, and you have a dish, then I might just have to buy a boat and take up fishin' again!
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

sawguy21

She decided she could walk on water? :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

metalspinner

Marty,
It's a solar panel for charging my battery. :) 

A TV and dish...hmmmmm. I wonder....

:D :D

sawguy21,
She must have went straight to the bottom and got her nose stuck in or something, because she seemed to be down forever. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Sprucegum

One time when my Uncle went fishing a dog jump in his boat and stayed with him all day so he brought the mutt to our farm. We kept it for a couple weeks but it but Dad finally told Uncle to get that dang mutt off the farm! Unc drove the mutt back to the lake where it jumped in someone's boat - and we never saw it again  :)  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Sprucegum on November 12, 2012, 04:12:56 PM
One time when my Uncle went fishing a dog jump in his boat and stayed with him all day so he brought the mutt to our farm. We kept it for a couple weeks but it but Dad finally told Uncle to get that dang mutt off the farm! Unc drove the mutt back to the lake where it jumped in someone's boat - and we never saw it again  :)  :D

:D :D :D I like it!

Thank You Sponsors!