iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New mill

Started by ADKsawyer, October 31, 2012, 03:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADKsawyer

I've been on your site reading,comparing,and contiplating all posts for the last 6 months or so...... I finally came to a decision today and ordered a new lt15 w/the 10 hp diesel......thank you so much for all the info on here. Finally came to the point where I can register,and post........

Holmes

Welcome aboard.  You will enjoy yourself here.  Congratulations on the mill purchase and have some fun.   8)
Think like a farmer.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

ADK....Welcome to the Forum and Happy Halloween!

Glad you got your new mill. It'll work for you. And may I say  smiley_thumbsup for letting us know what region you live in.

You'll learn a lot on the FF. When you get your mill in place, send us some pics of what you are up to.

Take Care, David , Freddy

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

ADKsawyer

WM is saying at least a month before I see it.. What a bummer! I'll post pics as soon as I get it set up. Untill then i'll be reading old posts  :P

dgdrls

Congratulations ADK,  Where you located

is WM still using the Yanmar Diesel for the 15?

DGDrls

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: ADKsawyer on October 31, 2012, 04:30:27 PM
WM is saying at least a month before I see it.. What a bummer! I'll post pics as soon as I get it set up. Untill then i'll be reading old posts  :P

This will be a Thanksgiving to remember or close enough.  :)

Solomon

Welcome to the world of sawing ADK!   Its proving to be an awsome education for me.   You're going to have a fantastic time sawing and learning from theese folks on this forum.  The circle of sawyers and forestry people are truly great.  I'm learning things every time I log on.   Welcome aboard!!!   Pete,    Chesapeake  Virginia.
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum ADK.

Congratulations on the mill, you'll love it!

I on the north end of the Adirondacks, where abouts are you?
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

ADKsawyer

thecfarm

ADKsawyer,welcome to the forum. What's all the lumber going to be used for? have your own trees to mill? You will enjoy having a mill.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

Congratulations on the new WM, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum, ADKsawyer.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

eastberkshirecustoms

Welcome to another Upstate NY'er! Pull up a stump and chat awhile. Hope you made out well with Sandy.

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum. Best of luck with the new mill.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

francismilker

Congrats on your new mill.  If you like your 15 half as much as I like my 10, you'll be in heaven!
"whatsoever thy hands finds to do; do it with thy might" Ecc. 9:10

WM LT-10supergo, MF-271 w/FEL, Honda 500 Foreman, Husq 550, Stihl 026, and lots of baling wire!

ADKsawyer

Thanks for all the messages we're super happy with the decision on the new mill (lots of thought went into this purchase).....it'll be used for personal use we have a large wood lot and hate to see the trees used just as firewood. First project will be a mill shed, with a spot to keep the tractor, and all tools warm and dry including myself!

Leigh Family Farm

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new mill. Good luck with all your future projects.
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Sawdust Lover

Your lucky to have found the forum before you bought a mill. I had a whole year of not knowing anything untill I found this site.

Bill Gaiche

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your new mill as much as everyone else. bg

OH logger

ADK 1 is that you from the maple trader and sbi?????
john

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Migal

Welcome to the FF ADK  8) you will like the diesel I love mine  :)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Thank You Sponsors!