iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Accessing users Galleries

Started by Chuck White, October 14, 2012, 09:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Here I am acting like I've never been here before!   :o

Question, after clicking on a users profile and it pops up, how do I view their gallery?  What do I click on?

Thanks.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

You click  on the camera icon beneath their profile picture assuming they have set up their gallery and then have set up the link to their gallery under profile/account settings. Their gallery link will appear everywhere their profile photo appears that includes every post they make. If you already have the gallery link icon, it means you set it up already, or someone did it for you.

LINK TO ENTIRE SET OF INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP GALLERY AND POSTING PHOTOS

3. Adding a link to your gallery to your profile and posts.
An explanation, then example

http://youtu.be/kbNkeWd7FJQ
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

Thanks again Jeff.

I really should have known that!