iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Your Favorite Outdoor Picture?

Started by Magicman, October 11, 2012, 10:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Several years ago I snapped this picture of two drake Woodducks and I have always used this picture as my desktop picture.  I was lucky and it was taken with just a pocket camera.  I had to make a quick choice, either picture them or eat them.   ;D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dakota

Dave Rinker

Magicman

:)  I will be seeing something similar to that next week.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

NWP

My wife took this picture in the White Mountains of New Hampshire when we were there last year.

1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

Autocar

Falls the best time of the year ! But after wading snow and cold spring is pretty darn good to  :D.
Bill

Magicman

Maybe I will get a new favorite picture next week.   ;D

Thank You Sponsors!