iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 35HD back up and running with pics. (customer service still exists!)

Started by MReinemann, October 10, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MReinemann

Well,  got the new circuit board for the power feed for our LT35HD the next day after I called WM to tell them that my power feed stopped working.  Put it in today and all is well.  Glad that the customer service stories that I read on the forum are actually true.  Now I can say this from personal experience not just the posts I've read  8).  Attached some pics of one of the pine logs that I started milling today to make into 2x12x16's.   

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Thanks for the report back.  It's good to see you up and running.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WH_Conley

One thing I noticed when I called WM this week was I DID NOT have to press one for English.
Bill

MReinemann

Quote from: WH_Conley on October 10, 2012, 10:01:29 PM
One thing I noticed when I called WM this week was I DID NOT have to press one for English.

Yep.  Nice to be able to talk to someone who has a clue.  When I first called I was on hold waiting to speak to an electrician.  Apparently 6mins went by while I had the phone on speaker while I was greasing the mill and doing some maintenance stuff while waiting (figure it's gonna be a min. for the Flux Capacitor Genius' there to finish up with their current callers anyways).  Then the operator picks up and tells me I've been on hold for 6mins and want's to know if I want a call back.  Told her no, no big deal got time while I'm doing other stuff next thing I know she puts me through to a rep named Mike.  Very helpful, actually had answers and got the failed part to me the next day. 

Mooney

Good to hear you're back up! Nice log on the mill!  8)

Mike Eichenberger has worked for WM since the beginning. Nice to have guys like that to chat with, eh?  ;)

Looking forward to getting that photo CD too  :)

drobertson

I agree, Mike E. has always been a huge help, and very easy to talk to.  Have not had to call in awhile, but when put on hold in the past I always enjoyed the comedian instead of elevator music.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

JohnM

Quote from: Mooney on October 11, 2012, 10:28:58 AM
Looking forward to getting that photo CD too  :)

I was going to mention that I thought those were some nice action shots of the debarker/blade/cut.

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Jim_Rogers

MR:
You need to invest in some safety gear, like glasses and ear protection....

Sawing like that will get you very soon....

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

MReinemann

Was waiting for the safety police to chime in.  I agree so does the wifey.  All my glasses are scratched up gotta get my butt to the store.   And yes I thought the comedian was a nice touch while on hold also. 
-Matt

Thank You Sponsors!