Sponsors:

Pics

Started by mikedurland, October 09, 2012, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migal

OK I did stop by OK on my way "Dang Oil Field!"
Quote from: WDH on October 12, 2012, 09:38:20 PM
Ray,

You better watch out.  Us Southerners will rub off on you  :).
But Sooner is better than Later!  8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

Migal, from whence didst thou eminate?  If we can get enough Southren converts, we'll have Cfarm eatin' grits by the end of the year. ;D 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Okrafarmer

Grits is nothing. If he eats okra, then I will believe.  ;D
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

thecfarm

I'm on a down hill slide now.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Migal

I was born and raised in Western PA on a dairy farm. At the age of 17 there was no work due to the economy and the oil field's in western OK was booming. Then in 84 that work panned out and moved to East Texas been here ever since . 8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Okrafarmer

And to think, we never suspected nothin', since we figured Migal was probably a common name in Texas. Never would have suspected Pennsylvania.

I worked on a dairy in Pennsylvania at one time in my life.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

paul case

WOW this one got way off track, thank goodness. PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Magicman

Just throw a thread subject out there and watch what we can do with it.  I think that we have covered food, the grease gun, and also learned something about picture posting.   :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Now on to Tractors, Sawmills, Guns, and Chainsaws.... ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Jeff

Quote from: Magicman on October 13, 2012, 06:54:50 PM
and also learned something about picture posting.   :)

Yea, right,  I wish. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

bama20a

Quote from: Magicman on October 13, 2012, 06:54:50 PM
Just throw a thread subject out there and watch what we can do with it.  I think that we have covered food, the grease gun, and also learned something about picture posting.   :)
:D :D,you got that right, I love this site.When I come home from the road it's the first place I go.I've notice if a subject goes 2 page's there is going to be FOOD brought up ;D Got 'a' love it.
P.S I LOVE  g--ts....Mark
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission

Migal

:) You have to admit That is a Good Looking Axe  8) Think I will go look at now!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I got to actually see and hold your Axe's mate and I have pictures of yours and mine standing together before they were both shipped.  Does that make us Axe cousins  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Migal

:) MM your one man that I might actually let use it other than that I'm thinking shadow box again!

Magicman

Mine will absolutely be used to split my kindling wood.  Of course I bought it for that purpose and I am anxious to see it bite into wood. 

I am also anxious to see my knife bite into an elk next week.  It already had a taste of pig at the Pig Roast.   :)

shelbycharger400

Here is a good question that I haven't seen asked yet.
So you have a photo already uploaded, used it in a post or 2.
Now comes along someones post and instead of typing 500 words to describe what your talking about,   Is their a way to edit a photo already uploaded? Im not talking deleting it. Just putting in an arrow or indicator.

beenthere

You can edit and then upload the edited version as a new photo in your album/gallery.

I think you will need to do it on your own software however.  Not a way on the FF
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WDH

If your computer has a reciprocating dingle arm, you could do it  :).

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61249.0.html

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on October 17, 2012, 09:20:58 PM
If your computer has a reciprocating dingle arm, you could do it  :).

If my computer had one, my wife would shoot it!  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!