iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Mooseherder, October 08, 2012, 03:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

Happy Thanksgiving Day to our Canadian members and friends! :)
Happy Columbus Day to everyone else. :D
I'm hungry, let's eat!

clww

I agree with all three wishes! smiley_beertoast food2 digin1 food1 digin_2 horn_smiley
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sawguy21

And back to you. Overall it has been a good year.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian neighbors
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mooseherder

Guess what's for dinner?!

Leftovers!
I should have said Happy Columbus day on the way out this morning. ;D

nas

Happy thankgiving to all my fellow canucks 8) 8)

MMMMMMMMM
food2 digin1 digin_2
Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Carlton

Now that plate of food looks good. Sitting here at work and just finished a cup of noodles and then I see that pic and realise how pathetic my lil lunch was ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I don't know what a Canuck is......but for a plate of grub like that, I'll be a Canuck!  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Paul_H

We are in Calgary for Thanksgiving.Two turkey dinners so far with spuds,turnips,lots of gravy followed by pumpkin pie and whipped cream.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

sawguy21

We had a full on turkey dinner last night, Karen and niece Jenny are fine cooks.  ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Warbird

Sounds good, Paul.  Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends.

Misfit

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on October 09, 2012, 08:12:47 AM
I don't know what a Canuck is......but for a plate of grub like that, I'll be a Canuck!  :D

The term Canuck is first recorded about 1835 as an Americanism (American term), originally referring specifically to a French Canadian. This was probably the original meaning, though in Canada and other countries, "Canuck" refers to any Canadian. In fact, the 1835 source cited refers to a foreign-speaker: "Jonathan distinguishes a Dutch or a French Canadian, by the term Kanuk".

Canadians use "Canuck" as an affectionate or merely descriptive term for their nationality. Other nationalities may use the word as an affectionate, or derogatory, or merely a descriptive term.

Just so ya knows.......  ;D
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!