iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just good eating

Started by Magicman, October 06, 2012, 07:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We spent a couple of days at the Cabin and were hungry when we got home.  PatD rustled up a couple of plates of good eating for sure.  Grits, venison sausage, biscuits, and BBTom's maple syrup.

MMmmmm....Good.   digin1
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Glad to hear that you have another sample Lynn. digin1

Jack asked me to let you know that if you want to see how it's done, all you have to do is show up.  Even said you're welcome to use his camp as your quarters while you're here!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

beenthere

Well the sausage and the biscuit look good. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

Tell me it's not so. Well at least it's not Maine maple syrup being put on g....s.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Oh silly boy.  The Maple syrup goes on the biscuits.  Nothing on the Grits but butter.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

WOW,That was a close one. Now I can go to sleep tonight.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodchuck53

Now all of us down here know that is a fine breakfast. Taste good and will stay with you all morning. Whether hunting or working can't beat a nice one like that. Of course Texas's own Blackburn syrup can be substituted for a different taste.
In fact you would be hard pressed to eat two of my gals homemade catheads at one sitting.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Holmes

Quote from: Magicman on October 06, 2012, 09:16:24 PM
Oh silly boy.  The Maple syrup goes on the biscuits.  Nothing on the Grits but butter.

:D :D :D ;D
Think like a farmer.

SPD748

That's a mighty fine looking meal you have there Magic!

-lee
Frick 0 Handset - A continuing project dedicated to my Dad.

410 Deere, 240 Massey... I really need a rough terrain forklift :)

Sawing Since 1-19-2013 @ 3:30 pm
Serving Since 2002
"Some police officers give tickets, some gave all."

Thank You Sponsors!