iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sad Day

Started by Burlkraft, September 28, 2012, 09:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Leigh Family Farm

Tennesse might be nice but it doesn't beat Eastern PA in the fall.  ;) Good luck Steve with your new adventure. Each journey begins with a simple step, just step in the rigth direction and avoid the cow patties!
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

retseih

Steve,

I wish you and your wife the very best.  When I re-married my wife and I constantly reminded each other the past is the past and we should only look forward.  Each time some of those bad memories bubbled up we would say "it's a new day"...I hope you will look back soon and say the same.  Good luck and may God Bless your future.  And btw Santa Fe has a striking art community as I'm sure you know...:)

Dick and Leisha

Burlkraft

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...The sale is over and I think it went pretty well. I heard a few folks leavin' that were sayin' there was no steals here today. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Everything sold and was gone that day except for a small pile of junk.
One guy bought the mill and the tractor. I'm supposed to be giving a sawmill lesson this afternoon when he comes to pick them up.
Now comes phase two of the new plan. I have a lot of room in my shop now for a small glory hole and some glass tools. That's all I'm gonna say...... ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Glass tools....... say_what. I can hear your wheels turning. Keep us posted.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

isawlogs

I'm glad to hear the sale went well.  I was going to saye my heart goes out to you , but I guess in my case it may not be the best to offer  ::) Hoping the next phase goes well for you two.  :-*
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Norm

Good to hear Steve!  :)

Okrafarmer

Well it sounds like you're making those lemons into lemonade. Good on you. If you keep it up, you might even try lemon meringue pie!
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Jeff

Quote from: Burlkraft on October 22, 2012, 07:54:32 AM
Now comes phase two of the new plan. I have a lot of room in my shop now for a small glory hole and some glass tools. That's all I'm gonna say...... ;D

Don't Inhale!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Okrafarmer

I should get over it, but I always get nervous when I see that Jeff immediately replies right after me in a thread!  :D
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

isawlogs

I've some knowledge of "glory holes" but I'm thinking this may not be  those....   :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

Glad to hear that is behind you and things turned out good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Weekend_Sawyer

Good going Steve. I am very glad to hear you are moving forward.

I hope you start a pic heavy thread on this new venture!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

OneWithWood

Glad to hear it all went well and you are satisfied with the outcome.

Once you get accustomed to your new toys, er tools, a set of FF beer mugs or scotch glasses would be awesome... smiley_beertoast
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Weekend_Sawyer

QuotePosted by: Jeff
« on: Today at 08:57:39 am »]

Don't Inhale!

Hmmm, leaded glass, or stained glass maybe...
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

isawlogs

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on October 22, 2012, 11:58:52 AM
QuotePosted by: Jeff
« on: Today at 08:57:39 am »]

Don't Inhale!

Hmmm, leaded glass, or stained glass maybe...

Leaded glass!!!.... I was not thinking about that at all...  :D

Marcel

Don_Papenburg

You going to give advice to the FF members when you get a few hot bulbs under the belt? I would like to make up some glass knobs for my wifes big mixer .
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Thank You Sponsors!