iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mahindra 5035

Started by Spalted Dog, September 25, 2012, 08:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spalted Dog

I was wondering if anyone here owns a Mahindra 5035 here and uses it in the woods.  Looks like a nice little tractor.  I would love to go bigger, however I need to stay in the compact class for what I am currently doing.

How is Mahindra warranty and parts support?

thanks
The older I get the less I used to know.

thecfarm

I looked at them quite a few times. They really look like a beefy tractor. Going to get a 3 pt winch too? Loader too? 4WD? I think that is a 50hp? That is a good size for the woods. I use a 40hp NH and like the size.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

overtime

I have a 2007 4110 mahindra with a 351 farmi winch it has been a great tractor so far. It has 1400 hrs onit as far as parts I havnt needed any but my filters I order them online from bills tractor he also has other parts.When its time for a new one it will definitely be a mahindra

Spalted Dog

I built a winch  a few years ago.  I run a Century 35 hp now and am looking for a little more weight, lift, power. It weighs around 5000 without the weights and winch.  The Mahindra has what I am looking for.  It looks like it is about 6300, then add fluid, and weights the thing will be a tank.  I pull a forestry trailer with it as well and need a bit more weight to keep it under control.  Loader, 4wd are all a must.  I have logged quite a bit with the Century and is a great tractor.  I would love to get a much larger one for logging, however many of my jobs are in yards and I typically JJJUUUSSTT fit through the areas that need me to do the work  And I do not want to tear up yards.

The older I get the less I used to know.

thecfarm

Weight is an important factor. Don't want the tail wagging the dog. I know what you mean about size. A smaller tractor can go through the woods easier too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!