iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

23.1 X 26

Started by Autocar, September 20, 2012, 02:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

I looked at some timber today and a fellow that owned the property had a John Deer 544 with a tree sheer on it and he junked it. He has two new Firestone Forestry 14 ply and three used one. If anyone is interested PM me and I will pass his number on to you. If a deal would be worked out he's a owner operator and said delivery is available plus it would be nice if you gave a little something to the forum sence it gave you the lead. Bill 
Bill

logloper

Whats the location so I could figure shipping costs? I am real interested, did he say a price?

Autocar

No he didn't say what he wanted for them,I will send you his phone number and you can go from there.
Bill

logloper

Thanks, I talked to him and its a great deal. I am waiting for a shipping quote. That will probably break the deal

pigpen

Autocar, did these tires sell? Don't think the rims would work for me on my C5 but could maybe look for a set if this guy will sell just the rubber?

Autocar

Iam not sure if they have or not. He and his wife drive semi so its hard to catch him. I will PM you his phone number
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!