iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Taking a break from the sawmill

Started by lyle niemi, September 06, 2012, 07:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

Its off topic but I wanted to show you my black harry friend. I started to cut down my oats and there he was eating them faster then I can take them off the field...lol

Carlton

Good pics of the bear!! You might want to fire the mill back up though, I saw some header paddle boards needing replaced ;D

lyle niemi

Quote from: Carlton on September 06, 2012, 07:29:24 AM
Good pics of the bear!! You might want to fire the mill back up though, I saw some header paddle boards needing replaced ;D
Yep, its on the TO DO list...lol

POSTON WIDEHEAD

When you get through combining your field, it will truly be a bear field.... :D :D :D.....hey come on, it's early!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WH_Conley

Bill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

lyle niemi

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on September 06, 2012, 08:18:40 AM
Quote from: WH_Conley on September 06, 2012, 08:14:52 AM
Have another cup of coffee.

OooooK WH, pass the cream.  :D
I drank about 2 pots already waiting for the sun to come up so I can go back farmin, I have a feelin I will be markin my scent all over the field fur a while...lol

Meadows Miller

Lyle thats a good excuse to be on here Mate  ;) :D :D Overhere they run strait through when the harvest is on 24hrs a day  :) :)
4TH Generation Timbergetter

sandhills

We get to see a lot of deer, coyotes, and birds but not any bears around here, nice pictures!  Judging by the flat glass maybe a 6600 JD?  and how do you keep the windows so clean  :D?

Chuck White

Lyle, that is a very nice field of oats.  :)
Been a while since I've seen oats that nice.

Also, that looks like a good sized bear.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

ATLGA

This is another one of those threads I love. Fellas I live in a big city where everything seems the same. Glad to see "real life" going on out there. Even if its through a computer.
America First.

Red Clay Hound

Those are some good looking oats!  My memory of harvesting oats was the dust.  It was the only thing on the farm I was allergic to.  My eyes wood swell shut and I would sneeze uncontrollably!
2007 Wood-Mizer LT40 Super Hydraulic with 51 hp. Cat; 2007 Wood-Mizer EG200 Twin Blade Edger; Woodmaster 718 Molder/Planer; Stihl MS460 and MS362 Chainsaws; 2011 John Deere 5065 with JD 553 Loader

lyle niemi

moved the swather over to the home place and started swathing, the south field aint good! Its not a bumber crop! Its just up to the wheel nuts ;D

sandhills

Don't feel bad lyle, I'm cutting corn silage right now that's about in the same range, in the poorer spots anyway.  :-\

Magicman

My sawmill break was bushhogging.  I finished about 90% of it, that is until the rain came.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Migal

:) Good one MM sounds about like my breaks!
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Thank You Sponsors!