iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 NFL

Started by rockman, September 05, 2012, 08:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellmoe

Quote from: Raider Bill on October 02, 2012, 11:02:49 AM
Quote from: Mike@Norwood on October 02, 2012, 10:38:36 AM
Thanks to my team, I've been forced to steer clear of this thread. One day the Bills will stop playing Jekyll and Hyde looking good during stretches of a game then having reality set faster than the speed of light.

Why I why do I bother? Either I'm a gluten for punishment or optimism is my downfall. lol

Nevertheless Go Bills  smiley_hanged

Same for me just change the team name.....

Jacksonville Jaquars... :'(   nuff said!
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

redbeard

Hope the Seahawks put on a show for you all tonite.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

beenthere

Gonna watch Wilson do his thing  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

red oaks lumber

nothing good comes from washington! but i'm kinda pullin for the skins.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Kansas

The Chiefs started a youth movement several years ago. Their record plummeted to 2-14 this year. By the time they get done with the youth movement, they will be retiring. Guess they did fire the GM and the coach. Think it was the GM that upon arrival, insulted one of their true stars, guard Brian Waters, who had come in and asked if there was anything he could do. He was promptly told that they could get 11 guys off the streets and do better than their previous year record, I believe 4-12.

They should have gotten some guys off the streets.

beenthere

red oaks
Pull a little harder, as they a needin your help.

So far, a pretty good game. But RG-3 is hurting.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

JohnW

Griffin is hurt now, which is not good since he gave up the ball on the 5.  Cousins might be able to do something for them.  The defense needs a kick in the backside.  They keep giving up these big plays.

redbeard

Russell Wilson came through good job Hawks
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

sawguy21

Redskins folded after the first quarter. Hawks defense looked suspect at first but then Wilson got his rhythm and everybody clicked. Falcons best be ready, they are in for a fight. Go Hawks GO.
As far as the Colts and Ravens, that was not playoff quality football. If Ravens don't pick it up they are gonna be road kill.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

terry f

Wilson is every bit as good as a healthy RG3, good luck Seattle, and go Denver, since the Steelers folded.

red oaks lumber

i knew it! cant get any kinda win out of washington. :)

Left Coast Chris

49ers Offence showed up...... and akers makes the kick.   Impressive yardage.   Go 9ers.   
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Warbird

I honestly feel like the Denver game was thrown on purpose.  2 blatantly bad calls against the Broncos and they had 1 defensive play where their player appeared to intentionally tank the play.  Resulted in a Raven TD.  I mean, it was blatant.

The 49'ers looked amazingly good against the Packers.  Should be an interesting Championship game.

red oaks lumber

the packers looked extremely terrible against the niners! having said that i do believe the niners are a good team. can they compete? time will tell

Riggs

Some REALLY good games over the weekend.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Jeff

I'm not a San Francisco fan, and Greenbay is always my second after Detroit annually biffs it, but the SF quarterback was fun to watch.  I was sort of rooting for the Broncos, because I wanted to see Manning come back and do well, (I know, there are a lot of Manning Haters out there). 

Now I guess I'll root for the Ravens, as that would be doctorb's team.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

petefrom bearswamp

I put part of the debacle in Denver on John Fox.
Before the half with about  a half minute left and manning at QB and let the clock run out?
At least try a hail mary
Same at the end of Reg.
I dont have a dog in the fight as the G men collapsed after drubbing both the 49ers and packers.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I put 95% of the blame on John Fox for the Broncos losing. John was the Panther's coach and he made some POOR coaching decisions then and it looks like he hasn't changed.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

beenthere

The Seattle coach made a bad call when he threw in the "time out" just as the kicker was making his 'missed' field goal. On his second try, he kicked the ball for three points through the goal posts.
Game of gambles. Someone wins and someone has to lose. 
south central Wisconsin

MAI

Great games all weekend.  Some bad calls, bad decisions, that's part of the game.  I think the Niners and Pats will be in the SB.  Unless the Niners can get to Brady, the Pats will probably win.   

petefrom bearswamp

Would love to see the brothers Harbaugh oppose each other in the SB as well as Ray Lewis go out in a blaze of glory.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!