iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Nyle, New Forestry Forum Sponsor!

Started by Jeff, March 11, 2004, 06:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey Folks, Nyle Corporation, based in Bangor, Maine, USA  a leading manufacturer of dehumidification equipment for industry is our newest Forestry Forum sponsor. They are sponsoring theForestry Forum and the new drying forum. Don Lewis, forum member and founder of Nyle Corporation and Independent Sawmill and Woodlot Management magazine is a knowlegable contributer to that new and amazingly fast (and interesting I might add) growing area of the Forestry Forum.

Thanks Don and Nyle Corporation for your support of the Forestry Forum!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

AllllRighty, THEN!  Thanks, Don, for being a part of this site!  I appreciate your participation as well as your sponsorship.  I've read a number of your posts, both here, and elsewhere, and I can tell that you are a class act. You have been most generous with your knowledge, and I'm glad you are a part of our group. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

Thanks Don and crew for your support here on the forum and for the help with my kiln a few months back.

Glad you're here 8)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

shopteacher

Hi Don,
    Nice to hear you'll be helping out around the drying section and everybody appreciates the sponsorship.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

IMERC

Howdy Don...

What timing.... Been looking into a system even though it's small potatoes from what you normally deal with.

IMERC
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Bibbyman

NYLE you're talkin'!   Welcome to the Forestry Forum.. 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Kevin_H.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

OneWithWood

Woo-hoo   Alrighty then!!

Thank-you, Don.

Just one more reason this forum ROCKS  8) 8) 8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Captain

That does it, I'm gonna celebrate this event with the purchase of a L200.  Just a few months off!!

Thanks DON!! ;D

Captain.

karl

Real good folks at Nyle, glad to see them supporting this quality site. Welcome Don and Co.  8)
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Stump Jumper

Don,
Thanks for your sponsorship.  Hope to learn more about kilns because I want to get one going myself. 8)

[size=8]THANK YOU!!![/color][/size]
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Fla._Deadheader

I've been following Don's input, when I peek over the fence. Glad to see that he is a member here. Thanks Don for putting up with us over here. Knowledge is great and having the resources to talk directly with hands-on factory people is ANOTHER quality of this Forum. Thanks, Don
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Dugsaws

Welcome aboard Don, and thanks so much for the sponsorship here on the site  8).

Maybe this will inspire me to get my unit that I bought 2 years ago  :'( :'(  into operation, should have had it up and going by now but just tooooo DanG irons in the fire  ???
Doug

EZ

Thanks for the sponsorship, Don. Hoping to purchase one of your kilns within the next year. Thanks again.
EZ

Thank You Sponsors!