iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Its Official We have 25.1% of Mill Ownership

Started by Meadows Miller, August 28, 2012, 09:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

Gday

Circular Sawmiller's now have 25.1% of the Mills listed  ;D ;D and I would dare say 75% of the production on The Forum  :-X :D ;) We are not the Minority as some would think  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

I should be able to list all 5 of My Circular Mills  :) ;) :D ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

bandmiller2

Some of us go boath ways,circular and band. Your probibly right Chris on the production figures. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Meadows Miller

Gday Frank

Yeah I like both but I personally reckon the ant's pant's is a Circ with Band resaw best of both worlds Production in the break down phase and Recovery on the cants  ;) to but for production I love the circ plus they just sound better  ;) I thought I would have got afew more bites from the Bandmill Brigade stiring them up like that  265 views  ;) I must be rite or something  :) :)  ??? :P ;) :D :D

Best Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thomas Ruga

Newish to the forum. but my boys and I have a Lane #2 that we drug down from the Appalachins to southern NJ. We are turning a 48" with 42 teeth(2-1/2 8/9 9/32). We have a 371 Detroit hooked up with 6 belts. we will be cutting all day saturday and hope to get some pictures on here. Its a great hobby and pastime. I did try to post pics but as has been said before its not for us oletimers. I do have a few to try but am stumped.

Tom R

bandmiller2

Welcome Tom,the old Lanes are good mills.My mill is a mix lane#1 husk and Chase carriage.With that old Detroit up to speed and the saw wine your neighbors will know your up to something,have fun and be safe. Mayby kids or grandkids could post pictures. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

petefrom bearswamp

I'll bet I will be able to hear that Detroit from here!
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

shelbycharger400

Every time I do a 6 to 8 footer log, dosn't matter if its 8 in dia or 28 in dia,  on the chain bar mill I find myself staring at the belsaw sitting in pieces behind the garage   :'(  some day...I will get a metal frame for it and put it back together
I have found a low hours 60 hp case/contintental  combine engine with "transmission" Has hydraulic pump and live pulley too ... waiting for a price

Thomas Ruga

Shelby: Been working on our mill for 6 or 7 years. When you have the noise of diesel and the feel of sawdust and the rough cuts the only way to go is forward. It will all come together soon.
tom

Thank You Sponsors!