iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Danny's New Toy

Started by Red Clay Hound, August 27, 2012, 08:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okrafarmer

As I understand it, there are at least three degrees (maybe more) of the boy not being right.

1. That boy ain't right.
2. That boy just ain't right.
3. That boy just ain't never been right!
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Magicman

But what when we find out that he was right and we were....... ??? ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

Well, sometimes we just have to swallow our pride and admit-- we were-- we were-- we were-- we were wrong.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Texas Ranger

News of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WDH

This boy is still kickin'. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ga Mtn Man

Congrats on the new mill, Danny. 8)  I'll have to stop by and see it next time  I'm heading south to visit dear old Mom.  :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

WDH

Paul,

You are welcome!

FF member Red sent me a PM and asked if I was upgrading to a pitched roof on my shed  :D.  That is funny if you know the history  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Don K

Congrats on the increased hp and length. 8) 8)  You will enjoy the longer bed. The 25 ought to help with all the hardwood you saw.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

mometal77

Not a bad looking machine you got there.
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

schakey

Quote from: Okrafarmer on August 28, 2012, 07:46:53 AM
Quote from: schakey on August 28, 2012, 05:11:54 AM
food1 GRITS  food6
Good buy Danny,you now have what I will buy  ;D

??? You're going to buy some grits? Ok.
Yes sir! Then we will work on getting the LT125.
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

schakey

Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Okrafarmer

Quote from: schakey on September 01, 2012, 05:32:48 AM
Quote from: Okrafarmer on August 28, 2012, 07:46:53 AM
Quote from: schakey on August 28, 2012, 05:11:54 AM
food1 GRITS  food6
Good buy Danny,you now have what I will buy  ;D

??? You're going to buy some grits? Ok.
Yes sir! Then we will work on getting the LT125.

Quote from: schakey on September 01, 2012, 05:33:38 AM
I mean LT15

I'm just waiting to see if they come out with an LT-80. Something that'll take, oh, say, a 48" log.

Nomad

LT 80 AHDE 25 S, Wood-Mizer
Basic model incl. carriage and drive unit
First year: 2001
Last year: 2003
Wood-Mizer LT 80 AHDE 25 S - Special Equipment:
0 Levelling blade
0 Log lifter
0 Roughing tap (cutter)
0 Mechanical Infeed
0 Slice thickness calculator
Wood-Mizer LT 80 AHDE 25 S - Technical Specification
Net weight
2600 kg

Drive
E

Power
18,5 kW

Saw type
B

Log throughput Ø
950 mm

Log length
8,4 m

Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

tyb525

I believe the LT80 was available in Europe only.

Could take a 37" log
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

mikeb1079

wdh have you run the new mill yet?  how does the increased hp affect performance?  just curious on a comparison between the two.   8)
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

WDH

No, the new one is still on the trailer.  I need to sell and move the old one first so that I can put the new one on the same foundation.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on September 03, 2012, 08:23:29 PM
No, the new one is still on the trailer.  I need to sell and move the old one first so that I can put the new one on the same foundation.

Donate it to the Smithsonian Institute and deduct it from your taxes.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

If somebody don't buy it soon, that is what I will do  :).

Okrafarmer

Quote from: WDH on September 03, 2012, 08:37:07 PM
If somebody don't buy it soon, that is what I will do  :).

This would be the time for everybody to start remembering if they are part of a non-profit organization.  ;D

PC-Urban-Sawyer

I just remembered that they designated my place as the Florida Panhandle Extension Office of the Smithsonian Sawmill Institute...  :D

Herb

isawlogs

From what I can see from last year, I am a non profit outfit .... :-\  Am I eligible  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

David,

See what you started?  There non-profits around here that I never heard of.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on September 04, 2012, 08:04:26 PM
David,

See what you started?  There non-profits around here that I never heard of.

Only in America!  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Right.  North America  :D.

Texas Ranger

From what I see about everybody in the wood business this last year is a non profit organization.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!