iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Birthday Girl

Started by Magicman, August 22, 2012, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Actually it is our Great Granddaughter and she will be two this weekend.  When you have a Mother, Grandmother, and Great Grandmother pushing the same button and you realize that the button is you, well it is time to get busy.  They had conspired for me to put one of those "two year old" swing sets together for the party. 

My cellphone kept ringing and two saw jobs came in while I was in the assembly mode.  Now I've got to get to sawing. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

"The hand that rocks the cradle, Rules the World", comes to mind. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The song, "JUST A SWING'IN" comes to mind.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Al_Smith

:D I built one of those too about 17 years ago for my then oldest grandaughter who  was 3 at the time .Dang she's 20 now ,my how time flies .

Magicman

Thanks for the song tyb.  Yup, this is the third generation that I have put swing sets together for.  Alas, I suppose that this will be my last, but I fully intend to squeeze the goody out of this time.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

Way to go MM. I went to Galatin, Tn and built one for my grandkids 10 yrs ago. They still enjoy playing on it. They are good for kids. bg

Warbird

Norm

That was really nice of you Lynn, I'm sure it will get lots of use.  :)

fat olde elf

Daughters, Grand Daughters, and Great Grand Daughters have a direct line to your heart. Good work MM !!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Magicman

Because of Isaac, I had forgotten that I did take a couple of pictures.

She knew that I wanted her to smile and was purposefully not looking at me.   ;)

I changed a couple of the original swings.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Take them pictures while you can Magic, they grow up sooooo fast.

She is a Baby Doll!

jamesamd

Very cute!
Sure Your related? ;D
Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

thecfarm

Good job there magicman. With 3 woman telling you what to do,you did not stand a chance.  ;D  Is it Elk hunting time yet?  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: thecfarm on September 10, 2012, 09:02:56 AM
Is it Elk hunting time yet?  :D

We leave 5 weeks from this Wednesday.   ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on September 10, 2012, 10:00:37 AM
Quote from: thecfarm on September 10, 2012, 09:02:56 AM
Is it Elk hunting time yet?  :D

We leave 5 weeks from this Wednesday.   ;D

Dear Lynn, I did not have your email or phone number but found you on this website. 5 weeks from this Wednesday, I need you to mill about 9200 BF of Sweet Gum for me. The pay will be extremely good and a bonus will be paid after the job if it is sawn in 7 days.

Please let me know soon as I know you do excellent work.

Thank-You.
Leroy Wellborne

Magicman

Thank you Leroy, but Kilroy has already left the building.   8)

Buck

Uh.....Magicman HATES Sweetgum!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

sandhills

Thanks for that picture Magicman, all it takes is a smile like that to completely change a mood from bad to good, good job and good luck on the elk hunt.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Okrafarmer

:-X

Better send that sweetgummery down to me, Leroy David. I'll take it care of.
::)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!