iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

BBTom's Maple Syrup

Started by Magicman, August 11, 2012, 07:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I had a wonderful time visiting with BBTom at the Pig Roast.   He donated a gallon of his Pure Ohio Maple Syrup as a door prize, and he also had the cutest little brown jug of syrup that he gave to PatD.  Well tonight was the night.   :)

A couple of fried eggs, bacon, yellow grits, biscuits, with BBTom's Delicious Pure Ohio Maple Syrup.   food3
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Clam77

Looks like an awsome setup -- making me hungry again and I just ate an hour ago!! 

Dunno about that yellow stuff on the plate though... might ruin some good maple syrup with that..    :D
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

Magicman

Quote from: Jeff on August 11, 2012, 07:19:10 PM
WHAT?? NO PANCAKES?? 

I dunno, I suppose you could have pancakes with grits.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

CHARLIE

Syrup 'n butter is mighty good on biscuits.  Looking at that plate of food makes me hungry. That's the perfect breakfast, or supper.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

WDH

Quote from: Magicman on August 11, 2012, 07:12:17 PM
I had a wonderful time visiting with BBTom at the Pig Roast.   He donated a gallon of his Pure Ohio Maple Syrup as a door prize

I knew that this was going to happen soon  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Samuel

What is that yellow mush resembling baby food on your plate?!? :D
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

thecfarm

WOW,that was a close one. I thought at first that was Maple Syrup from Maine. There is no way Maine Maple Syrup would go with, I can't even say in the same sentence.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Buck

Guys I gotta tell you, syrup, honey, butter....all go well with em.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Thank You Sponsors!