iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Job Performance Ratings

Started by CHARLIE, March 09, 2004, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Performance Appraisal Definitions (Which one are you?)

1. OUTSTANDING:  Exceeds job requirements. Leaps tall buildings with single bound. Is faster than a speeding bullet. Can fly faster than a mighty rocket. More swift than a diesel train. Gives policy guidance to God.

2. EXCEEDS JOB REQUIREMETS:  Must take a running start to leap over tall buildings. Is just as fast as a speeding bullet. When flying, cannot penetrate the atmosphere. As swift as a locomotive. Talks with God.

3. MEETS EXPECTED JOB REQUIREMENTS:  Can leap over short buildings only. Not quite as fast as a speeding bullet. Only flies as high as commercial transports. Must hang onto train when running in order to keep up with it. Listens to God.

4. MEETS MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:  Crashes into buildings when attempting to jump over them. Can shoot bullets. Has trouble flying. Must ride on train in order to keep up with it. Talks with the animals.

5. INADEQUATE, FAILS TO MEET MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:  Cannot recognize buildings. Wounds self with bullets when attempting to shoot gun. Cannot fly, cannot even walk fast. Is afraid of trains. Talks to the walls.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Stump Jumper

Seems like life has taken me through all of these ratings more than once. :-[ :o :D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Thank You Sponsors!