iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another reason to hate rap.

Started by Jeff, August 09, 2012, 06:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Jeremy has some app on his phone that if you speak into it, it turns what you said into a rap song.  He wanted me to try it, so I found something on the forum to read into it. I read the list of species I had sawn from thr trees I have sawn topic. https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,31775.0.html

Here is the result of that read. OUCH!

https://forestryforum.com/treerap.mp3
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Brad_bb

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on August 09, 2012, 06:57:48 PM

Here is the result of that read. OUCH!

https://forestryforum.com/treerap.mp3

I listened to this and it took me 3 seconds and I was up on the floor, I had my FF hat turned side ways, arms and hands flying around and when my wife walked in from work, I said "WaSup Dog?"

She said...  :D  what are you dancing to?  :D  I told her the new single from SCOOP JEFFY POO.  8)

She said...you bought that song? I said yeh....bought it for $1.99.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WH_Conley

Bill

martyinmi

That is THE BEST rap song I've ever heard! 8) I think it's only about the 4th or 5th one I've ever been able to listen to all the way through. :D
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Misfit

That was cool.  8) Although I'd say it was leaning more towards hip-hop than straight rap.
Know-wad-I-sayin, Dawg?
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

I'll stick to Ludicris, Snoop, and Ice-T. ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Mind boggling.......people sit around all day and think up these apps. And if Apple accepts them.....BOOM......$$$$$$$$$$.  :o

Magicman

That is the first rap that I have ever listened to and I still hates Sweetgum, and Sweetgum was not even on the list.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 09, 2012, 09:59:10 PM
That is the first rap that I have ever listened to and I still hates Sweetgum, and Sweetgum was not even on the list.   :D

:D :D :D

1270d

I thought the rap was funny, then I got to postonlt40's post.   Oh boy, that hit the funny bone.  WASSUP

Migal

:) I guess I'm still to slow and old to listen that fast! But if MM said their was no SweetGum I believe him  8)
and POSTONLT40HD has to be a hoot in RL thanks for the insite Jeff
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

WmFritz

Wow! Our newest white rapper... following in the footsteps of MM & Vanilla Ice
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Brian_Weekley

You're such a gangsta'.  I bet you even have a tractor with hydralics that bounces up and down.
e aho laula

Paper Maker

I can give you a 101 reasons to hate rap. smiley_devilish

Warbird

That sounded like Stephen Hawking after too much coffee.

Brucer

Who needs a reason >:(?

smiley_thumbsdown  Rap  smiley_thumbsdown 
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

martyinmi

Quote from: Warbird on August 10, 2012, 12:29:20 AM
That sounded like Stephen Hawking after too much coffee.
Now that is FUNNY!!!! :D :D :D
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Cedarman

I hate rap, won't let it be on the radio.  I wanted to quit listening to Jeff, but I couldn't stop.  I kept telling myself, QUIT NOW, but couldn't.  It was funny.  This makes one realize that the forum can take you into brand new territory and you will go against all your principles. Scary.
That was fun! :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

Richard,

The next thing that you know, you will be dancing like David.  It is a slippery slope  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

grits are next on the menu.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Clam77

:D   :D   Too funny - I couldn't quit either - had to hear the whole thing - twice!!   :D

But no to the grits....  that territory is dangerous..    ;)
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

Warbird

Just remember - you can't have 'crap' without the 'rap'.

Jeff

POSTON WIDEHEAD

That was good.....but at the end when I started to read the ending......that's when I busted a gut!  :D :D :D

Jeff......save this for next years Pig Roast and play it.......wifa lasa bass!  You could have a dance contest for a prize.  :D :D

Can't you imagine Raider Bill or Magic Man with their pants down around their knees trying to win a chainsaw?

I'm rolling already!  :D :D :D :D :D

Magicman

Still no Sweetgum.  Careful David.  I do have a picture.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

I liked the Northern Red oak, White Oak part  :).

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 12, 2012, 09:50:57 PM
Still no Sweetgum.  Careful David.  I do have a picture.   :o

OK Magic.......check's in the mail.  ;D

***************************************************************************************

Jeff, anyway to record one of those rap songs with all or some of the members names in it?

Jeff

We can try that, but it can't be 12,693 names!  Maybe a list of about 100 and we'll give it a try. :)

Raider Bill

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 12, 2012, 08:21:48 PM
That was good.....but at the end when I started to read the ending......that's when I busted a gut!  :D :D :D

Jeff......save this for next years Pig Roast and play it.......wifa lasa bass!  You could have a dance contest for a prize.  :D :D

Can't you imagine Raider Bill or Magic Man with their pants down around their knees trying to win a chainsaw?

I'm rolling already!  :D :D :D :D :D

Now Why me?  Sup wid dat dog?  ???
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Roxie

Say when

Jeff

Okay here we go, and POSTONLT40HD, sorry to say, the program's random editing left you on the cutting room floor. :D

I enlisted some help from Jeremy and Avery, who some of you met at the Pig Roast

https://forestryforum.com/ffmemberrap.mp3

WDH

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I have got to say....this sounds pretty cool! The different voices really made it sound like an original rap song from the Hood.  :D

I had 2 listen to it twice to get my brain in rap mode and the second time, I heard a lot more names than the first time.

Tell Dr. "J" and "MERCEDES AVERY" they did a GREAT job!  8)

Magicman

Ya must have gotten it right because I can't understand anything.   :D 

sandhills

Quote from: Magicman on August 14, 2012, 08:52:24 AM
I'll second that  ;D

Warbird

doctorb

Just found this.  Amazing.  Couldn't listen twice, though.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 14, 2012, 08:52:24 AM

Hey Magic....I'll send ya a "how to" CD on how to rap and understand other raps. By the Pig Roast next year, you'll have it down Pat. (no pun intended)  :D.

Thank You Sponsors!