iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks, Y'all

Started by Tree Feller, July 28, 2012, 06:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tree Feller

I'm speaking for myself but I'll bet the other recent members feel the same way.

I want to thank the folks here for the welcoming way y'all accept new members into the forum. I participate in a lot of woodworking forums and most of them were/are quite standoffish for a period of time.

Here, I felt accepted right away and have already made some new "online" friends. I already hope to meet them in person one day, too.

I don't want to sound too maudlin but you folks have a great site here. Don't change anything and thanks again.
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

tyb525

Thank YOU too, for your contributions to the forum, even asking questions is a contribution.

I also owe a lot to this forum, as do most of us. Probably 90% of my wood knowledge came from this forum, and without it I surely would have struggled to make the lumber I have. I have even learned a lot about non-wood things.

This forum is like a collective lake ocean of knowledge, where you can get an answer to almost any question in a day or two. With that said I think it isn't unreasonable to give a little bit back, to this otherwise free resource!
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

4speed

You're right 'feller. I am a member of other forums relating to the automotive restoration hobby and this forum is by far the friendliest I have ever been a part of. Any question I have asked has been answered in a prompt and friendly manner. However, after I finally get a mill, y'all will be begging me to stop uploading pics and asking questions.

Darren

Riggs

I couldn't agree more, I even posted about it a little while back.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

lyle niemi

Chuck White

I've been a member here for quite a while now and I've yet to meet anyone here that I didn't care for.

All of us as a collective unit Make the Forestry Forum.

Lets all keep it going, it's a nice friendly place.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Cody,

Those woodworking project pictures that you have posted are an inspiration.  You also have a sawmill and a kiln, so you can't be all bad  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

hackberry jake

Quote from: lyle niemi on July 28, 2012, 07:46:23 PM
Thats a big 10/4
What does ten quarter have to do with this thread?  :D
I agree. I know my lumber is more accurate and my back less sore thanks to this forum. Thanks to all involved!
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Solomon

I've been tying to post pictures but this site is to difficult to navigate, especially from this android phone I use.  All I get is, " you don't have permission to do this and you don't have permission to do that". 
  If  anybody wsnt's pics send me your email  address, I'll send'em to you.    Pete.
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

tyb525

Solomon, did you know there is a mobile version of the site?
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

drobertson

I too will work on posting some photos, this is what makes forums come to life, Thanks to all who have shared their work!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

bandmiller2

Tree Fella,your welcome we have to stick togather, with the greenies ,neighbors,local,state and feds barking up our tree. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!