iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whacked Whacker...Un-Whacked

Started by Magicman, July 24, 2012, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

:D  And if you can not laugh at yourself, then can you really laugh at anyone else  ???   I have paid (am paying) my dues, so I can laugh at everyone.   :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 27, 2012, 08:25:02 AM
:D  And if you can not laugh at yourself, then can you really laugh at anyone else  ???   I have paid (am paying) my dues, so I can laugh at everyone.   :D :D

Your right Magic.....I only tease and laugh at the ones I love and respect. All others, it's $2.50 and bf.....your trailers loaded, see you next time. Buy now!  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

beenthere

Quotesee you next time. Buy now!

Or "bye" now ?  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on July 27, 2012, 02:25:55 PM
Quotesee you next time. Buy now!

Or "bye" now ?  ;)

No.......BUY now.  Anytime I write  or submit an add about my lumber, I always spell it this way. It makes a customer BUY more.  :D

Buy, David

WDH

So that is why you tease me all the time  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 27, 2012, 09:52:34 PM
So that is why you tease me all the time  :D.

Buy Danny!

Magicman

Well sorta, and without spending any $$$, it is now a weed whacker again.   ;D

Zip ties laced the broken wheel back onto the rim.

And then a hammer, vice, pliers, and anvil restored the twisted handle back to a usable shape.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magic....where were you when Zopi wrecked his mill?  :)

Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Buck

And no duct tape, what an artist. Its magic ;)
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Warbird

Nice job!!  Let's hear it for the almighty zip tie!

Bill Gaiche

Oh boy, another redneck joke is about to begin. bg

sawguy21

:D :D :D DanG, now I have to put those new wheels back on the shelf.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DanG

Last time I saw a patch job like that was in "80, in Haiti! :D  Oh, come to think of it, it may have been in my shop last week. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: DanG on September 05, 2012, 12:07:22 AM
Last time I saw a patch job like that was in "80, in Haiti! :D  Oh, come to think of it, it may have been in my shop last week. ::)

Come look in my house, DanG.  :D

thecfarm

A whacked weed whacker un-whacked. Say that ten times fast.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!