iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A well travelled Pudding Stone

Started by Ianab, July 24, 2012, 12:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Here is a Michigan Pudding stone that's a long way from home.

In science class at Rm 10 Stratford Primary School.  They needed things to look at with the fancy computer microscope. Lil got "volunteered" to help out as she admitted that she had one similar at her Kindy.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

fishpharmer

That's awesome!  Lil may be the only person in NZ with a Genuine MI pudding stone. 8)

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

thecfarm

First you met Magicman sisiter was it? Now a pudding stone!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

The Pudding Stone is nice, but the real Pudding is Lil.  She is such a cutie.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Autocar

Iam with Magicman on this one, she is a cutie pie  ;)
Bill

LIL

Quote from: Magicman on July 24, 2012, 07:29:27 AM
The Pudding Stone is nice, but the real Pudding is Lil.  She is such a cutie.   :)

I really am it's true ;) but the lil cutie is our daughter Lara :)

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Magicman

Ian has completely surrounded himself with cuties and completely confused any possible competition.  The man is safe in his castle.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!