iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

now I've developed a new illness

Started by levans, July 23, 2012, 09:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

levans

Since building the mill shed close to My house I think I've found a new illness, I call it the Seesaw illness, if I see an log on the deck I just have to saw it up :) 

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: levans on July 23, 2012, 09:20:05 PM
Since building the mill shed close to My house I think I've found a new illness, I call it the Seesaw illness, if I see an log on the deck I just have to saw it up :)

We have a Doctor on here if you need one.
And now a Lawyer.....if things turn WORSE!  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

nas

thar's only one cure :(  Go saw them logs 8) 8)
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Woodchuck53

Yep what he said. Why not do today what you can put off till later.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

thecfarm

levans,it's been around for years. Alot of us have the same thing.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

The only break that a sawyer should take from sawing is to go to the Pig Roast.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

levans

It seems like all the mill manufacturing companies should pitch in to open a treatment center for such an addictive disorder which is clearly caused by their products.  :D

levans

Jeff

I fixed it. :)   All you need to do to make a smiley appear in your post, is click on it, and the needed code will be placed in the post.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

levans

tyb525

Quote from: levans on July 24, 2012, 01:07:12 PM
It seems like all the mill manufacturing companies should pitch in to open a treatment center for such an addictive disorder which is clearly caused by their products.  :D

I think that center should be a big old steam powered sawmill operations like in the old days, complete will big circle mill, planers, edgers, chippers, etc ;D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Thank You Sponsors!