iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

If it ain't one thing it's another......

Started by Delawhere Jack, July 29, 2012, 06:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delawhere Jack

About a month ago I saw an emormous 434 year old sycamore in Elkton MD. I didn't have a camera with me.  :-\

Tuesday this past week, I milled a 26" cherry log, squared off, it cleared the guides by 1/8" per side. Customer took photos. He's been mailing me photos of the painted ends of the boards, him and his friends eating pizza, anything and everything on his phone but the one showing the tight fit between the guides....  :-\

Today I drove 65 miles to mill one walnut log. When I got into it, the smell of the dust, and the color was a bit off. I think it may have been a native rooted english walnut. This time I HAD MY CAMERA!!!  ;D Took a couple pics, got a free shower courtesy of mother nature while packing up the mill and headed home.  ;D

Got home, turned on the camera to look at the pics................... and then noticed the little message on the screen.....

** No CF Card Installed **

:'( :'( :'( :'(

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Delawhere Jack

How did I know that you'd be the first reply........... :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Delawhere Jack on July 29, 2012, 06:39:42 PM
How did I know that you'd be the first reply........... :D

I'm like a Buzzard ........just waiting.  :D

At least I'm not like the guys that say...."NO CAMERA.....IT DIDN'T HAPPEN". Cause I believe you.

Delawhere Jack

clww

:D :D :D :D
The "buzzard" should get a kick out of that sketch!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

T Welsh

kelLOGg

Who needs Saturday Night Live when you have ForestryForum? :D :D
Bob
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: kelLOGg on July 29, 2012, 09:00:47 PM
Bob

Now ya talking Jack!  :D :D :D :D :D   Me and you will go to the PIG ROAST together next year and both of us will wear Gorilla suits! :D :D :D :D

NICE DRAWING! Ask and ye shall receive.

Ya'll ZOOM in on Jack's pic and read it....too funny.....good artist!  smiley_thumbsup

*********I HAVE FOUND A SIDE KICK!**************

Delawhere Jack

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 29, 2012, 09:16:04 PM
Quote from: kelLOGg on July 29, 2012, 09:00:47 PM
Bob

Now ya talking Jack!  :D :D :D :D :D   Me and you will go to the PIG ROAST together next year and both of us will wear Gorilla suits! :D :D :D :D

NICE DRAWING! Ask and ye shall receive.

Ya'll ZOOM in on Jack's pic and read it....too funny.....good artist!  smiley_thumbsup

*********I HAVE FOUND A SIDE KICK!**************

Oh Brother.......another stalker.......and this one has chin whiskers! :o

The only time I wear a gorilla suit is when I'm walking past game cameras....... ;D

The nuns in grade school always told me I should be on stage..........

BTW, I messed up my hairline in the drawing. That's where it will be twenty thirty years from now.  :D

WDH

Jack,

You are looking a little thin in that photo.  Must be the heat  :D.  That is some nice figure in that walnut  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!