iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Funny shaped firewood

Started by tyb525, July 22, 2012, 10:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyb525

My dog has been chewing on this piece of wood. She must think it is a piece of meat, I think it looks like a deer head.

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Magicman

That is definitely knot a deer head.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

redbeard

Thats a keeper for yard n garden art!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

tyb525

Hey Pasbuild, long time no see. I still have that clock you made
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 22, 2012, 10:52:28 PM

I had to get up and go to the bathroom.......it's 3:16 am. Stopped by the FF, real quick, just to see what was going on.

I see Magic LENO is on... :D :D :D :D :D.

"....knot a deer,,,,"  :D :D :D

Good one Lynn.... :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

I'd keep that one, drill some holes in it, and attach some shed antlers. Great decoration piece.
Great picture. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

blackfoot griz

Quote from: Magicman on July 22, 2012, 10:52:28 PM

MM, then it must be a knot-headed deer...

Magicman

Maybe the problem is not the knot, but the dog.  It seems that it prefers sawdust over meat.  Maybe the knot was Dogwood  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tyb525

It's hickory, so maybe it tasted like hickory smoked meat ;D

Woodchuck53

I guess that's one way to ensure they get their fiber.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Thank You Sponsors!