iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Started by DanG, December 24, 2001, 09:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Merry Christmas to all the ForestryForum folks. You have all been a big help, and an inspiration to me for the last few months.
Linda and I wish blessings on each of you in this special season.

DanG
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

allyson

Merry Christmas Dan!  :)

Billy and family

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL YOU GREAT POSTERS!
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

timberbeast

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! 8) Not sure if I ever was on a great poster,  unless it was it was a crowd shot of some 70's concert?/? :D :D :D  May you all fare well in the coming year,  make lots of sawdust and have healthy,  happy families!!
Where the heck is my axe???

Kevin

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

379hammerdown

Merry Christmas to you all TOO!!!!  :D

Modat22

well I've already seen christmas stuff at the stores so really this isn't all that unusual. ;D
remember man that thy are dust.

DanG

:D :D :D

I had crawled over into my chair and closed my eyes for a few minutes, and I wake up to MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I thought for a moment I musta been in a coma or somethin. :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

IL Bull

Case Skid Steer,  Ford Backhoe,  Allis WD45 and Burg Manual Sawmill

leweee

:D :D :D too DanG funny :D :D :D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Don K

Dan,  You ought to deliver your logs to Moultrie in a Santa suit.   :o :o :D    The way that WallyWorld throws it out there before Thanksgiving, wouldn't anybody be shocked. They would just think Santa had got all miscombobulated and started delivering our Christmas presents early.   :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

asy

Wow, I saw the name on this thread and had to see if it had been started by a large chain store...

The Christmas stuff is out already, it's ridiculous.

Oh, and, DanG, you aren't out of yer coma yet :D :D :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

RavioliKid

Merry Christmas to all my Foresty Forum friends!

Your cards are in the mail --- or they will be some time after Halloween!

:D
RavioliKid

Frank_Pender

Gggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeee, Rav, you are  getting a rel headstart this year.  Have you completed you shopping as well?

Back at ya.
Frank Pender

RavioliKid

Oh, no! I meant the cards for 2001!  :D
RavioliKid

getoverit

I know I took a long nap today, but I had no idea I slept *THAT* long ::) ::)  :D :D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Bill

Well since you're at it   -    Happy New Year too

;D

Thank You Sponsors!