iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

She has a name...

Started by Ruffneck, July 18, 2012, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruffneck

We've had our disagreements and misunderstandings the short time I've known her. Heck, I walked away one time not sure I would return... But I did!
I think we're a good match for each other... My new girl's name?

http://youtu.be/7I8UbToKIMQ

"The Orange Blossom Special" ;D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Great job on the video and presentation, and her new name.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Autocar

Bill

davidlarson

okmulch

Very nice! You keep cranking logs that fast and you will have arms like popeye! :D
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Chris Burchfield

That was sweet.  I miss Johnny Cash and my dad.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

moosehunter

Cool vid!!

Boy oh boy am I glad I have hydraulics :D
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Shotgun

Man, you sawyers make me wonder for sure.  You all tell about how difficult it is to load the big logs, and how long it takes you to saw them.  You need shade, liquid refreshments, and help to handle the boards.  Now I see this - he loads, saws, off-bears, and stickers.  Big log, too.  And all in three minutes.  He has entertainment to boot, too. What's going on with you guys, anyway?   How come you're not more like Ruffneck?        ;D

Norm

Nice video, Ruff.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Warbird

That was neat.  Thanks for sharing.

WDH

How do you keep one arm from being bigger than the other  ???  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Peter Drouin

Thats how I did it over 22 years a go , with my first orange blossom :D ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Mooseherder

Great video and production. :D
Love Johnny too.

Cedarman

I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

LAZERDAN

Great job: Man I can't wait for the ring of fire.                   

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ruffneck

I think all your posts are more entertaining than my video!  :)Thanks!
My dad would listen to "Legends and Outlaws" Sunday mornings as he would play in his shop. Sawdust and Johnny Cash are a perfect combo ;D

Hey Moosehunter, what are hydraulics? :D Sounds like some gadget that I don't deserve!

Now to go and eat some spinach...

Norm

Now that's entertaining!

When I was a little kid I watched popeye and begged my mom to buy me some spinach. Finally she bought a can of it, heated it up on the stove and put it on the table. I was in my 40's before I tried it again.  :D

Chuck White

Great post Ruffneck!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Sprucegum

8)  8)

Educational too! That's the first time I have seen a bandsaw really work  :o

Bogue Chitto

That's a fine lady you have there.   ;D 8) smiley_clapping

Magicman

:D  I did not want it to end, but it makes me appreciate hydraulics.    ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Lud

Real nice.  Excellent combination. ;D
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

woodhick

Magicman beat me too it.   Loved the video but man I really love my hyd. loader now!
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

Thank You Sponsors!