iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Satisfied Customer

Started by pinehillstacker, July 15, 2012, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinehillstacker

Last week, I broke a pulley on my log loading winch on my new TimberKing 1400.  I sent Matt at TimberKing an email with a couple pics outlining the situation.  Within 2 hours, I had a reply email telling me a pulley was on its way, and within 3 days the pulley was at my house.  No questions asked, just like that.  Now that is some excellent customer service from TimberKing, thought I would give them a shout-out for a job well done. 
Lonely Oaks Timber - custom sawing, logging

Magicman

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I would expect no less from a quality manufacturer such as TK.

Happy Birthday.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bibbyman

A year or so back we bought our second dust blower from TimberKing.   We just wore or first one out.  When we got the new one, there was a rattle in the motor starter switch and it would kick on the motor but wound not stay on.   Taking the cover off, I found the parts of a little plastic horseshoe.   I emailed TK with pictures.  I thought maybe they had another switch they could rob this small part off of (even though I didn't really know where it came from).  But instead the shipped me out a new starter/switch.   8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

ladylake

Back when I first got my mill I mentioned to Tk the the guide wheels were wearing a little tapered which I think is normal wear after 1-1/2 years and quite a bit of use, 2 new ones showed up no charge.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

pinehillstacker

Thanks for the birthday wishes Magicman.  TK definitely has some excellent customer service, they ought to give WalMart or some of these other big outfits a couple lessons.
Lonely Oaks Timber - custom sawing, logging

grweldon

The winch loop that holds the main hook on my 1400 broke within the first couple of hours of use.  They sent me a new winch to expedite putting me back in action instead of making me wait on a new cable kit.  That was a couple of weeks ago.  That reminds me, I need to call FedEx and have them come and pick up the old one to return...

Matt took care of that for me as well...
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

bandmiller2

This is the advantage of American made by a reputable company,I need not say more. I have no problem finding the rascal that built my mill,he watches me shave every morning.but the SOB is hard to get service out of. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!