iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Lynn (Magic Man)

Started by Chuck White, July 14, 2012, 06:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migal

:) Happy Birthday Lynn  8) and many thanks for all your post's  :P
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

tcsmpsi

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Tom L

sawman

'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Magicman

Thanks everyone for the kind words and well wishes.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ga Mtn Man

"This my first post and a short introduction.  I've been an owner/sawyer since January, 2002.  I certainly am not an expert at anything, but I do have a little experience.  I own a '98 WM SH which now has over 5K hours on the second engine.  I only "travel" with the mill and generally cut only 2-3 days a week.

I've been "lurking" on here for many years, so thanks to you for the tips that I've learned from you...

I'll work on my DanG profile as I get the "hang" of this forum.  (They all seem to be a little different.)"

Who was this young kid?

Happy Birthday, Magicman!  Thanks for all you advice and the positive influence you have on the FF.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Holmes

Happy birthday Magicman.  Your posts are enjoyed world wide..
Think like a farmer.

thecfarm

Happy Birthday Magic Man. We just had a Birthday get together for one of my friends. Nothing special for food,just the burgers and hotdogs thing. But we all had alot of fun just getting together and picking on each other.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodchuck53

Well Mr. Lynn another one gone by. May you have many more.
Chuck and Debbie
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

SamB

Happy Birthday MM!!! Enjoy reading your post and your motivational and positive attitude, hope you hang around for a long time and hope I'm around too.  ;D

Warbird

A belated happy birthday, Lynn!!  I couldn't get here yesterday, so apologies for being late.  Hope you had a wonderful day!

clww

I just got home from the mountains, Lynn, so a belated Happy Birthday To You!!!
I (and many others) find your posts and advice both entertaining and informative. You continue to provide me with inspiration.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

martyinmi

Happy Belated B-Day Lynn. See you and your bad axe in few weeks!
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

fat olde elf

How could I have missed this  ? ?   Happy Day MM !!!!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

petefrom bearswamp

A day late again!
I didn't get on the forum yesterday.
Belated happy birthday Lynn
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

Thanks all.  I have been busy too.  PatD has had me finishing up her kitchen re-do for the last several work days, and I do have pictures.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cypressstump

Yet one more belated Birthday Well Wish Lynn. !  Happy Birthday Bud !
Hopeyou've had a great one.
Russell
Stump

Timberking 1220 25hp w/extensions -hard mounted
Case 586E 6k forklift
2001 F350 4X4,Arctic Cat 500 4 wheeler wagon hauler
Makita 6401 34",4800 Echo 20"er, and a professional 18" Poulan PRO , gotta be a 'pro' cuz it says so rite there on tha' saw..

John_Haylow

One more belated birthday wish Lynn. Hope you had a good day.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

WildDog

Happy birthday MM, hope you had a good one :) Tried posting Sunday, not sure of the problem but FF and my computer just couldn't get it together.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

scsmith42

Happy belated birthday Lynn!  I hope that it was a great one!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

hardtailjohn

I'm late too, but sending best wishes for a wonderful Birthday MM! Looks like everyone is busy lately!
John
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

Clam77

Even later still but happy birthday!!    8)   
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

Magicman

Thanks fellows, and yes I did have a Happy Birthday.  It is nice having FF friends such as you all are.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!