iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

400,000 BF

Started by Brucer, July 11, 2012, 10:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brucer

I hit this milestone on July 10, 2012 just before lunch. It doesn't put me in the same class as Arky, Bibbyman & Mary, Cedarman, Customsawyer, and several others. But for someone who started out 7 years ago intending to saw part time with a manual mill, not too bad :) :).
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Magicman

Good for you and Congratulations are in order.  It's your milestone, enjoy the success.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

colinofthewoods

congrats Brucer,   how many of that 400,000 is doug fir ?   Cheers to another 400k for you !

JVK

Good job Brucer. I have allways enjoyed your input here and your writing style. You have helped me with my sawmilling and many others I'm sure. I'll give you 20,000 bf to add to your 400,000.  Jim

thecfarm

Not bad at all.I saw so little,I don't even keep track of it.  ;D  Wouldn't be too had to figure it out. I only sawed a horse run in and a few odds and ends after that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Congratulations on another milestone.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

The quality of contributions that you make in life are more important than the quantity. Same goes for sawing.  I enjoy your business posts, they are pithy.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Misfit

Congrats Brucer!  smiley_clapping smiley_bounce smiley_blue_bounce

I hope we're all still here when you reach 1,000,000!
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

Brucer

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

customsawyer

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

I will raise my cup of coffee to you.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Stephen1

nice work Brucer...amazing how part time manual turns into what you are doing...
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Thank You Sponsors!