iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

parts for clark 665D

Started by higgins16, July 10, 2012, 06:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higgins16

I am looking for a P.T.O. clutch shaft that runs my winch, part number 241026. Didnt know if anyone could help out?

lumberjack48

Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

higgins16

I have talked to both of those sites,and every other one online. I need to find someone with a parts skidder in there back yard.I have spent the past week on the computer and phone,cant find the part anywhere. Thanks for the information though.

lumberjack48

What happed to the original one ?
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

higgins16

My cable free spools when i drop a hitch so i stop it quick so my cable isnt a mess.Last tuesday my first hitch i stopped it to early before the logs hit the ground, so all the weight was put on that shaft.It broke the shaft and the rest was stuck 15 inches inside the transmission,so i had to drill it out.I may have found the part just waiting on a call to make sure its the right one before they send it.They want $1600 for it but thats better then $6000 new.

lumberjack48

I always had a machine shop rebuild my twisted or broken drive lines.

Good luck, 1600. seams like a lot of money, i now where a guy can buy a c4 good tires, model 9 gearmatic, needs motor and tran, fire damage. Their asking 2000. would make a good project,  Waubun, MN

higgins16

i thought about a machine shop, but i wasn't sure if i'd be strong enough. He wants $1600, because he knows how much it is new. i know someone who might be interested in that C4, if you have the information. Thank You!

Andrew Lawrence

no strength issues with a reputable shop 
Lawrence Lot Clearing Logging                            To God be the glory

a old timberjack

did you try harolds in hamden, me? and eddie nash?
H.T. LOGGING and Trucking, llc, GREENE, Rhode Island

higgins16

Thanks but i have tried them.

oldseabee

I have been in contact with Minnpar about the shaft and should have a quote on Monday. So don't do anything rash until then. I'll pass the quote on to you when I get it.
I make no money off this deal, just trying to help.
Thanks

higgins16

Ok thanks for the help.When i spoke to Minnpar they thought they had one,but called back it was the wrong one.Maybe they got one in,thanks again.

doghunter

aftermarket parts in new bern nc shows one in their inventory  1-800-487-2335

higgins16

Thanks for the info but i have already talked with them. I know it say's there is one but theres not, there is a few sites that say there is one in stock but when you call they dont have it. Thanks though

thecfarm

Davco in Farmington ME? I think he deals in some of the older ones. I have no idea about what you have.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

higgins16

thanks but Davco dosent have it i already called them. I do have good news though i did find the part lastnight. A guy from canada responded to an email i sent him,and he even has 2 of them and many more parts. Hes also resonable on the price hes giving it to me for $250. I should have it by the middle of the week. Thanks again everyone.

thecfarm

Lucky you found one for 250,from what you was posting.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

higgins16

Ya it made my day for sure,im glad hes being resonable. Everyone else found out the new cost first and figured used is worth a fortune to. This guy knows the new cost to but not trying to rape people,he  wants to sell all of his inventory.

higgins16

My part came in this afternoon. Figured i would let you guys know.

Thank You Sponsors!