iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Axe and KNIFE

Started by Magicman, July 06, 2012, 12:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmes

Just feel lucky the one he posted was the one on his axe and not the one on his....nope not going to say it.  :D
      Would that be considered a PPD? ;D ;D
Think like a farmer.

Magicman

Nope, I'm not going to post that one.   :o   My Axe is safe.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

PC-Urban-Sawyer

I don't know, it's starting to look like you guys need to get your "axe" togeather.  :D

Herb

Jeff

No sign of the Auction Axe yet.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on July 09, 2012, 12:51:14 PM

I'll keep an EYEs out for ya Mate! WAIT...... I think I see a glimps of the......Naaaa......that's just the 'Ol Battle AXE. :)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Since we got our email notices about shipping the same day and mine came Friday, yours should be very close.

I should be sawing the rest of the week and making $$$, so you guys had better have deep pockets.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 09, 2012, 01:59:01 PM

Quote from MAGIC MAN:
I should be sawing the rest of the week and making $$$, so you guys had better have deep pockets.

The BAD thing about that Magic is I sawed the rest of the week.....last week. So I already have deep pockets.  :D

WDH

My pockets are deep, but there is only sawdust in them  :-\.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 09, 2012, 08:51:52 PM
My pockets are deep, but there is only sawdust in them  :-\.

:D :D :D :D :D

Jeff

I'm starting to get worried about the Forum's Auction Axe. It was shipped out 13 days ago and still has not arrived. :-\

Jeff

The Forum auction Axe arrived this morning!!

Magicman

:)  I was beginning to wonder myself.  Your mail really needs to be delivered.   ;D

horselogger50

That is a beautiful axe

customsawyer

That axe is mighty fine. Happy Birthday MM.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SwampDonkey

Looks like that axe made a nice birthday gift to yourself Magicman.  ;D 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sandhills

Happy birthday Magic, and yes I too have axe envy.

Lud

I usually put nylon rope loops on hand tools.  Good for hanging on the tractor, etc.. Last a lot longer time too.

"Leather thong" brings a completely different vision to my mind. 8) 8)

You know  ,  a sweaty,  leather thong can be very risky to a fella...........
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Magicman

Quote from: Lud on July 14, 2012, 07:41:00 AM
Good for hanging on the tractor, etc..

I'll betcha this one never hangs on the tractor.   ;D    I am anxious to split some kindling with it though.

Don't tell anyone, but I have ordered a John Neeman knife.    smiley_lipsrsealed

doctorb

Magic-

I hope you and your axe have a great day today!  Happy B-Day!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Radar67

You mean to tell me I missed Magic's birthday? Must have been from spending the weekend in the woods. Hope you had a good one Lynn.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Magicman

Thanks Doc & Radar67.  Yup, I celebrated with my very own B-Day present, from myself to myself.   ;D

Bill Gaiche

Was it a axe or truck? bg

Magicman

I'm bringing BOTH of them to the Pig Roast, so you can decide.   :D

Magicman

My John Neeman knife came in today....just in time to travel to the Pig Roast.

My Axe now has a companion.   :)

GregE, owner of Sage Creek Forums, sharing my joy as I admire these beauties.   :)

Bill Gaiche

Better make sure you have them insured. bg

Thank You Sponsors!