iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fireworks in Maine

Started by thecfarm, July 02, 2012, 07:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I know most of you been able to play with fireworks,legally,that is. Maine has finally allowed me to do it without breaking the law. Many towns we may have to get a permit,but I live out in the woods and and a small town at that. So I play all I want now.Heading to the store tomorrow to buy some play toys.  :D  One of my friends came over with some Blue Thunder and we set those off. Just a small cardboard tube that we put in the dirt and watched it go. Was surprised on the height it went up. Must of been twice the tree height. I guess we are going to have a Fireworks Party in the field.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Clam77

Make sure to have a water tank handy and ready... we use alot of those cardboard tubed things and sometimes there's fallout that's still burning...    :-\
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

thecfarm

Yes,I will. The field is mowed like a lawn,so we will can see any problems. Any members close by can come on over. Just follow The C Farm signs.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!