iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ianab Birthday

Started by thecfarm, July 02, 2012, 07:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

You may be along ways from me,but Happy Birthday to you. May all your sawing be straight and true and no metal to hit.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Happy Birthday Ian!  smiley_thumbsup 
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Happy 50th Birthday Ian.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tcsmpsi

Happy Birthday, Ian!    :)
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Warbird

Bill Gaiche

Yip, happy birthday. bg

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

slider

wish i was 50 but wish you well anyway   slider
al glenn

rbhunter

"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

OneWithWood

happy, happy, Ian.

The fun begins at 50 8) 8) 8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Ianab

Thanks guys.

Went out for dinner with the family last night, and stayed in town, no internet. Quiet night luckily, so I only feel 50 this morning   :) Celebrating too hard makes me feel about 90  :D

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

sprucebunny

Happy birthday, Ian and many returns of the occaision.
smiley_trap_drummer
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WildDog

If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Ianab

Maybe the  :o is having a 2 month old daughter at 50... :D

Don't know if that is keeping me young, or ageing me prematurely...  ???

But no regrets, and just make the best of things  ;D

Ian

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Patty

Sorry I missed this yesterday, I sure hope you and your family enjoyed your special day.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

LeeB

Getting old ain't so bad. It sure beats the alternative. Happy birthday.  smiley_old_guy smiley_beertoast
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

scsmith42

Happy birthday Ian!  I have learned much from you; both here as well as on other forums. 

Thanks for the "gifts" that you have given to the rest of us by sharing your knowledge.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Thank You Sponsors!