iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Problem With Girl Scout Cookies !!

Started by Kevin_H., March 03, 2004, 07:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_H.

The boxes are not nearly big enough!!

Any one else having this problem, I mean I sit down with a box of samoas, Trying to watch "Whos line is it anyway" and BAM Their all gone.

I do this every year, I think 3 boxes will be enough, Yea right!!

Hi my name is Kevin and I have a cookie problem.  ;D :D ;)
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Jeff

mmmm samoas. the boxes are smaller, either that or we are bigger Kevin. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin_H.

Yea, Well I am definitly getting bigger...Maybe it was a good thing I only got 3 boxes.  ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

J_T

You guys hurt me  first Tom with the doughnuts now cookies . :D I'm down to185 and fading fast .Tom didn' even send me a smell of them thare doughnuts either. :(
Jim Holloway

shopteacher

Ah!  Girl Scout cookies. Love them. Big problem though. You got any idea how many girl scouts are in a school population of 1850 students?   :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Kevin_H.

Well Teach, I under stand that they freeze well  :D

Patty

Thin mints are my all time favorite. 8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Engineer

I got 168 boxes of the *DanG things in my basement.  All I get are two boxes of thin mints, and my daughter sold all the rest to other people.  Resisting the temptation to hide a few boxes and claim that they never sent 'em.

RavioliKid

shopteacher,

How many Girl Scouts that actually sell cookies are there in High School? I mean, I was a Girl Scout in High School, but I don't think I sold cookies there.

RavioliKid

Mark M

I never tried eating them samoyeds but I hear barbequed husky aint bad ;)

rebocardo

My 9 year old girl sold over $600 worth of Girl Scout cookies ... that is more then I made cutting down trees last month  :-/

shopteacher

Rav,  all I know come Girl Scout cookie season I usually have enough cookies in the cabinet to last till the end of school.  I think they work like guys in buck season, first they scout out the territory, then look for the teachers with the biggest gut and home in for the sale.  Hey they might even use camo and it the same girl selling me all those cookies and I'm thinking theres a whole troop of them.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Frickman

Patty's right, thin mints are the best. Back in my college days the local girl scouts would get copies of the cafeteria menu for the month. They'd pick out the days with the less desirable offerings and then they'd attack. Sort of a strategic strike. I think they'd fund a whole year's worth of activities just off us college boys.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

ksu_chainsaw

hmmm, girl scout cookies, dont sound that bad.  Actually, sound DanG good.  Currently, i am deployed for Operation Iraqui Freedem to Iraq, and there are supposedly some coming over, but the mail here is SLOW.  Hopefully they get here soon.  All this talk of food is making me hungry, but I don't really want to go to the chow hall- all they seem to serve here is chicken.  They do have grits though, but nothing as good as what I am used to at home.

Charles

Frickman

ksu,
Thanks for serving our country over in Iraq. I hope the mail comes through soon for you.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Norm

Thanks for helping out over in Iraq ksu, makes a guy proud to have you among our group. If you get a chance tell us what your up to over there. :)

Thank You Sponsors!