iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

We have another new sponsor!

Started by Jeff, March 03, 2004, 01:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey ya'll, please welcome D&L Doublecut Sawmills to the family of Forestry Forum Sponsors. We have mentioned them in the past and now here they are!  If you ever wondered about the doublecut Lindsay will be glad to answer your questions and show you around their equipment!

www.doublecut.com
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

BW_Williams

Welcome D & L, took some pics of Lindsay making some lumber last week, hope the pics turn out, looked like a well built mill.  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Norm

Glad to hear, checked out their website and some nice looking mills.

Thanks for the support D&L.  :)

chet

Welcome aboard D&L, and thanks for your support to a very fine forum. Any chance you might have one of your mills at the Lake States Logging Congress in Green Bay, WI this summer?
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Frickman

Welcome D & L, glad you're aboard. I've never seen a portable planer before, might have to look into one someday.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

EZ

Welcome to the forum, D&L. I've seen your mills in action and they are pretty cool. My wife told me thats the kind of mill I should have. Sorry but theres just something about that little band blade sawing threw wood that I like.
EZ

Bibbyman

Welcome to the "left" :o side of the Forum D&L!  
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Ed_K

Welcome too, see ya'll at the NewEngland Forestry Expo.
Ed K

redpowerd

how did ya know theyre goin to NE?
i only see trade shows posted for out west.

while your in NE, come and show your stuff at the woodsmens feild days in tupper lake or the feild days in boonville.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Paul_H

Welcome to the forum! It's good to see a sponsor from BC 8)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

BW_Williams

Well they aren't milling in this pic, but I believe Lindsay's in here somewhere, sorry I didn't meet him, but he had a good crowd around every time I went over there!

Dugsaws

Welcome aboard D&L,  nice site and looks like a nice mill
Doug

Stephen_Wiley

Welcome aboard Lindsay, tell Don to come on too. Lots of old timers will keep him entertained on here as well. 8)

B.W.,  Lindsay is in the dark blue overalls, with light blue cap third from the left of your picture.

Enjoyed my visit with Lindsay.   Duane (not duh) enjoyed talking with one of the sales reps.

" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

Duane_Moore

:D :D :DDuh--- and not duh  that tickles me.  Duh---Duane ;D ;D ;D
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

BW_Williams

Stephen, I kinda figured that was Lindsay, but they had a pretty involved discussion going on there and I hated to interupt a potential sale.  The manufacturers must have spent alot of $ to be at this show and I hope all come out ahead.  Glad to see they support this site.  BWW

Stump Jumper

Thank you for being a sponsor.

Welcome to the Forestry Forum! 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Thank You Sponsors!