iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

fat olde elf is 75

Started by Magicman, June 22, 2012, 07:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Today is fat olde elf's Diamond Birthday, 75.  Happy Birthday my friend.

(I noticed that fat olde elf and Patty used the same numbers.)   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Say when

thecfarm

Happy Birthday to fat odle elf too!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Why you old rascal!  I will have to wait and insult you personally at the Pig Roast  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

You gotta be careful with that rascal.

MMmmm, seems like every time I took his picture.......
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Well I hope he makes it to the roast, so I can give'm a hard time. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

Happy birthday FOE
You don't look a day over 57
Like Danny I hope to personally raz you at the roast
Why not just 1 pain free day?

fat olde elf

MM, your lovely wife is a tribute to your good judgement. Just had my last ever endoscopy and colonoscopy last week. All is well.  They did use different instruments for each procedure.  Glad to see so many folks ready to give me a hard time at the Pig Roast.  You will need to step behind a long line of other folks including all the violent, assaultive, under-socialized and agressive teenagers that I use to work with and the host of chronically mental ill convicted felons that were my last career stop. About 20% of those delightful
gentlemen were in the same category as Jerry Sandusky which is a rough way to serve time. I'm sure all the inmates will welcome Jerry with open arms !

MM, I appreciate the attention.  I have not seen your name on the Pig Roast list.  Please attend as I have a special ERC plaque for you. Thanks again FOE
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Magicman

Quote from: fat olde elf on June 23, 2012, 02:36:15 AM
I have not seen your name on the Pig Roast list.

It is still undecided.  We have a conflict during the end of July, but we shall see.

samandothers

Oh Happy Day!   8)

Happy Birthday Mr. Elf

You were the first to reach out via PM and offer to allow me to view and run a mill.  I appreciate your time and infecting me with the saw dust fever.

I hope it was a great day!

clww

Happy Birthday, young man! 8) 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Ron Scott

Congratulations! to 75 and more.
~Ron

Patty

Happy birthday !!  You turned 75, and I turned 57 on the same day.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!