iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

a slow log loader

Started by timberjack97, June 03, 2012, 09:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberjack97

my  worker called and said theres someting wrong with  this loader  it so slow and wont pick up good  i went down  and looked at it it was only 40 gallons low on hydrulic fluid  !!!!!!!!!!!  think that might make a  difference ?  if you want someting donr right your better off to do it your self  because you cant tell them anything any thoughts ?

JoeBrittany21

What we expect other people to automatically know because they have been taught by their Dad or some other influential person in their life has become dangerously on the verge of being nonexistent.

I once hired a guy to help me and when I asked him to go get me a trowel out of my truck, he brought me a plumb bob.

barbender

Aw shucks, 40 gallons is just a bit low, right? ::) The question is, can he learn from this screw up, maybe a young guy? Or does he just have rocks in his head?
Too many irons in the fire

barbender

The other question, why was it 40 gallons low? That's a bit more than an occasional drip.
Too many irons in the fire

timberjack97

it was low because he blew a line and said he checkedit just really  stupid on his part

timberjack97

he has rocks in his head >:( >:(

Corley5

40 gallons is a major spill especially at 40 bucks or so for five gallons.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

NWP

How much do you pay the loader operator?  By the load or by the board ft?  Does he pay for the oil?
1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

furltech

Bogue Chitto

Thank You Sponsors!