iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's That Time Once Again

Started by Burlkraft, May 25, 2012, 10:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

It's BRAT FEST  8) 8)
Brat fest is an annual tradition put on by one of the local grocers.
Not only to honor the much loved anytime sausage, but to give to charity.
!00% of the procedes go to over 200 local charities.
Johnsonville donates all the brats and the 25 huge grills and volunteers cook brats.

They started selling brats at 6 a.m. and were at the pace of 100 brats a minute  :o :o  6 a.m.!!!
You can drive through and pick up a box o' brats on the way to work. They have every imaginable condiment, even saurkraut, in to go packages.
They have bands and beer and brats all weekend. I think last year over the weekend they sold 250,000 brats.
New this year are chicken chipoltle pepper jack brats and .....Vegan brats  ::)
Madison is a very liberal city. Outside of Madison mention a vegan brat and who knows what would happen  :D
I'm gonna have lunch with Beenthere and slide on over and pick up a box myself  ;D

Tis the weekend to eat sausage  :)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

chevytaHOE5674

If only Madison wasn't on the wrong end of Wisconsin.....  :D

Burlkraft

You can be here in 7 hours or so.... ;)

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Sounds like your fix'n to get stuffed.......with sausages. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

That sounds good. Much better than those grits fest.   ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Sausage and grits are a good combo, especially with some fried eggs over-easy  ;D. 

thecfarm,

That was a very gentlemanly grits bash  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

So how are you feeling this morning Steve.... ;D

Burlkraft

I feel good today. As luck would have it, traffic was so bad in town yesterday, I really didn't feel like driving across town and back for brats.

I had salad for supper instead.

Tomorrow I'm gonna fire up the Egg and smoke a pork shoulder  ;D ;D

Then there'll be some eatin'

LOGDOG

Ahhhhh the smell of brats being grilled in the Wisconsin air ... love that smell.  :)

WDH

It will be ribs for me, tomorrow.

okmulch

Quote from: WDH on May 26, 2012, 07:36:31 PM
It will be ribs for me, tomorrow.
I will be smoking some pork shoulder and pork butt tomorrow.  Sounds like tomorrow is the day of the pig!
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

thecfarm

As I say,as long as you don't harm old people and little kids I don't care what you eat.  :D  I just about live on meat,bread, chesse and eggs. Notice the Big G is left out of my diet.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

I have not harmed any old people or little kids from Crazed Grits Syndrome, so I must be doing OK  :D.

Ray,

I suspect that you have a retro form of Lack of Crazed Grits Syndrome (CGS)  :).

thecfarm

Thank You Sponsors!