iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawyer gets hurt badly...

Started by zopi, May 24, 2012, 03:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

Brian Trembley, owner of Sticks Custom Sawing out in Washington State has gotten hurt..not while sawing, but in doing some tree work...He is not a member here, says he is far too busy sawing, which I believe, as he keeps an LT-70 pretty busy...anyway, what follows is the post put up by his daughter on facebook...you guys pray for him, or send good vibes or whatever your personal way through the universe dictates..Brian is a stand up guy...

For those of you who don't know:

Brian has been hospitalized at Southwest Medical Center off of Mill Plain for the past four days.

On Saturday, he was helping a family friend saw an 8-inch diameter, 20-foot branch off of a tree when the tree snapped back and hit him in the shoulder. He was knocked to the ground and became unconscious.

After, the branch fell on him, crushing and breaking five ribs, puncturing a lung, and severely damaging his spleen (those were only the critical things. The doctor told us about all the other internal injuries afterward.)

He's out of ICU and in recovery, now, but had two blood transfusions in the course of today.

Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. If anyone would like to visit him, please message me and I will give you further information.

Thank you,
Ember Trembley, Brian's daughter
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Chuck White

Prayers for Brian.

Things happen even when you least expect it!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Magicman

Thanks for bringing this tragedy to our attention.  My prayers are for Brian's full and complete recovery.

Since he will not be sawing for a while, maybe he can find time to visit here on the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Will definitely send some prayers Brian's way for a speedy recovery.
Those small trees will get you. One got me.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

zopi

I have not heard from him in awhile, but I know he is recovering...I doubt very seriously he will slow down much..he is the sort to take the bit in his teeth...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Magicman

Generally the go getters keep on going and getting.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

giant splinter

His website says he is home and recovering -- sticksmilling.com/
roll with it

Thank You Sponsors!