iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Frick Operators Manual

Started by Charles135, May 20, 2012, 11:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles135

I searched the prior posts and scoured the internet for a Frick operators manual.  I have looked on ebay, craigslist, and this forum.  Does anyone know of where i can get a reproduction of a frick mill operators manual or does such a beast even exist?
Thanks
Charlie
Charlie
Foley Belsaw M-14, JD MT, Massey Harris 44, F-30 Farmall, A JD, 3203 JD, 5300 JD, JD 4039 Power Unit
Serving the Thin Blue Line Since 1998

Don_Papenburg

I got a copy of a parts catalog from Nation Builder Books at the Central states trashers reunion in Pontiac Ill.  It is for an 01 Frick  I also got sales manuals .NBB is from one of the eastern states ,try google .  They may have what you want.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

dgdrls

Charles135

search under Google  books,  You may find some luck there.
Otherwise search some of the newer circular saw books on-line
if in-fact you are looking for operating tips and sawing techniques.

Have to ask did you try Jerry Albright at Fricko saw??

Best DGDrls

Charles135

Don,
I will look the NBB up thanks for the help...

DGDrls,
I did look at the Fricko site but they only seem to have manual and info on their new mills. 
I will look under the google book side of the www. 
Charlie
Foley Belsaw M-14, JD MT, Massey Harris 44, F-30 Farmall, A JD, 3203 JD, 5300 JD, JD 4039 Power Unit

JoeBrittany21

No operators manual but I came across this from the Frick company maybe it will provide a lead. Good Luck.
http://archive.org/stream/HistoryOfTheFrickCompany/FrickHistory#page/n1/mode/2up

Charles135

Joe and Guys,
Thanks for the info.  I found a local guy that has an original manual.  I think he is going to let me "borrow" it for a day or two.  I am hoping I can get a copy made. 
Charlie
Charlie

Thank You Sponsors!