iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Flowers of spring

Started by SwampDonkey, May 20, 2012, 05:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Did some transplanting of some peonies that were shaded in their old locations. These are of different colors and I won't know which until they bloom. I know one is a dark red one, and no it's not the red stemmed ones either. ;)

Apple trees are 2 weeks early this year.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

That is some gray soil that you have there.  Is it a wet area?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Pictures haven't got the true color of the ground. It's actually reddish brown podsol and some darker bagged stuff mixed in. Also, could be some grey ashes mixed from the former peony site by my fire pot. The soil is very well drained. It's quite gravelly/stony there to. Was an old shed site, so could be just about anything in it. :D But it is moist from about 7 inches of rain in 3 weeks. When it dries some I guess it does look grey on top, but no it's much darker ground.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!