iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Open house at irvings mill in dixfield maine

Started by Woodhauler, May 05, 2012, 11:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Any of you guys get a invite to go? Its next thursday the 10th. Myself and snowstorm are going out! I have hauled in to them since they bought the mill and this year is the first time i am finding time to go! Free lunch and tour of mill+ door prizes.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Autocar

Sounds like a good time , nice of them to think about there producers.
Bill

Woodhauler

Quote from: Autocar on May 05, 2012, 12:21:50 PM
Sounds like a good time , nice of them to think about there producers.
come on up,i will take you in with me!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

thecfarm

I went 5 years ago,maybe. Probaly one of the guys got sick of me and all of my questions. bring a hard hat. they will have some too. It's a great tour.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

I've been through a couple of their mills up this way, St Leonard and Chipman. Most mills do this for PR. I've been in their Rothesay pulp mill to and in AV's pulp mill when Landegger owned it (twice). Been in Fraser's mill in Plaster Rock and their I-Joist plant in Juniper  and at Columbia's veneer mill in Presque Isle.

Ask Irving when their purchase price will be proportional to their lumber prices. Up here the lumber is as high as ever, but the log price isn't worth cutting most days.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!