iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woods equipment show

Started by snowstorm, April 29, 2012, 10:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

Woodhauler

Could make a 2 day trip out of it, Open house at irving the 10th and drive on to the show on the 11th! You game snowstorm?
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

snowstorm

Quote from: Woodhauler on April 29, 2012, 10:20:54 AM
Could make a 2 day trip out of it, Open house at irving the 10th and drive on to the show on the 11th! You game snowstorm?
its a long ride i went 2yrs ago 5hr from here

Holmes

Meeting up with Jim-Rogers at the WoodMizer tent at noon on the 11th.
Think like a farmer.

JohnM

I'd love to go but will have to wait til next year when it's back here in Bangor.  The show gets more fun the more I learn about this stuff. :P ;D

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Andrew Lawrence

Haven't miss one in VT or Maine, not going to miss this one.
Lawrence Lot Clearing Logging                            To God be the glory

John Mc

Hoping to stop by on the morning of May 11. It's only about a 35 minute drive from me.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Ed_K

Rita and I will see you there.
Ed K

bill m

I will be there but not sure what day yet.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Tramp Bushler

A 5 hour drive , for us its a 4 hour drive 1 way just t get to town . If the weather is bad its 5 or more .  But , I understand . I've got a bunch of family in Penobscot County .
If your not wearing your hard hat when you need it. Well.

John Mc

Quote from: Tramp Bushler on April 30, 2012, 06:14:51 AM
A 5 hour drive , for us its a 4 hour drive 1 way just t get to town . If the weather is bad its 5 or more .  But , I understand . I've got a bunch of family in Penobscot County .

I had assumed Snowstorm's post had to do with the show outside of Burlington, VT. If you can get there in 5 hours from Alaska, I'm impressed.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Tramp Bushler

No , we don't have anything like a loggin equip show anywhere up here . If 1 was only a 5 hr drive away that would be awesome .
If your not wearing your hard hat when you need it. Well.

cutterboy

Im expecting to be there Friday, but not 100% sure.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

nhlogga

I will be there. Not sure which day yet. 3-4 hours from me.
Jonsered 2260
Husky 562xp

JDeere

I will be there on Friday afternoon and Saturday. No way could I miss the cultural event of the season.
2013 Western Star, 2012 Pelletier trailer, Serco 7500 crane, 2007 Volvo EC 140, 2009 John Deere 6115D, 2002 Cat 938G, 1997 John Deere 540G, 1996 Cat D-3C, 1995 Cat 416B, 2013 Cat 305.5E

Thank You Sponsors!