iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood Mizer Show

Started by Bill Gaiche, April 28, 2012, 10:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gaiche

Had the opportunity to take some blades up to Mount Vernon, Mo today. Will was putting on a Bandsaw Mill show for the public. Had the privilege to meet Bibbyman and Pro sawyer Mary. They had brought blades to be resharpened also. Will put on a good show with door prizes to boot.The weather was perfect for the show. bg

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Great pictures Bill. Looks like ya'll had a good time. Bibby and Mary probably own all those mills sitting in that field and we don't know it!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bill Gaiche

POSTONLT40HD, you could be right. He seems a little shy and keeping a secret about the mills would be easy for him. But I have to say they are a real fine couple. bg

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Bill Gaiche on April 28, 2012, 10:49:12 PM
POSTONLT40HD, you could be right. He seems a little shy and keeping a secret about the mills would be easy for him. But I have to say they are a real fine couple. bg

I just wish I new what they know about milling! Ya'll a good looking couple Bibby and Mary.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bibbyman

It was a great, but short getaway for us. We got to visit with old friends and meet new ones.

The show was heavy on the light mills and real light on the big mills. They had the LT10,15,28,35 manual, 35 HD, and LT40HD. Absent were the Super, LT50,and LT70.

They had an LT70 and twin blade edger until the middle of the week but someone came and took them home.

I noted the LT10 got a new bed and log clamp system and a heaver push bar.

I was told they were now offering an LT70 stationary electric (30 HP) with a wide head. The wide head will not be offered in the mobile configuration due to overall width.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!