Sponsors:

42 years, and holding

Started by Texas Ranger, April 20, 2012, 07:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

doctorb

Congrats, TR!

My favorite part of the photo is the long white gloves!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

LOGDOG

Congratulations Texas Ranger and Mrs. Texas Ranger. You look pretty dapper there TR.  ;)

Woodchuck53

Congrats, and wish you many more. I even recognize those bcg's your wearing.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Clam77

Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

sandhills

Now that's something to be proud of!  Congratulations to both of you.

sawguy21

Sheesh, just a young feller :D Congratulations.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WildDog

Definately a meritous occasion, congratualtions to you both and hope to see many more to come :) :)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

thecfarm

42 years, that is great. Enjoy all the years that have gone by and the ones coming.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tcsmpsi

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Chuck White

Quote from: Woodchuck53 on April 20, 2012, 10:06:44 PM
Congrats, and wish you many more. I even recognize those bcg's your wearing.

Congratulations TR and many more!

WC, we wore those in my early years in the Air Force!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

bugdust

I say go for 42 more! This will be our 41st., and it gets better with time.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Burlkraft

Wow TR you cleaned up good when you was a youngin'

Congrats on 42  8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Texas Ranger

Thanks, folks, I can almost remember dark hair, and no aches.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Norm

Paul_H

Congratulations to you and your pretty bride of 42 years.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Rocky_Ranger

Congratulations TR; many, many more............
RETIRED!

Patty

Well way to go old man!!!    8)

Congratulations to both of you love birds, I hope you enjoy many more years together.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Roxie

Ain't love grand!  Congratulations!   :)
Say when

Magicman

Congrats on your first 42.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Al_Smith

Congrats indeed . I've been married about 43 years myself but it took two women to reach that number .If  the second had been the first it would have been just one . ;)

bandmiller2

Congrats Ranger,mommy and I are doing 40 to life.Its easy to get married alot tougher to stay married. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

fat olde elf

Congratulations to you both ! Made 51 in January and loving it.....
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Thank You Sponsors!