iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I got there.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, April 19, 2012, 11:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Tonight I hit 1000 post......senior member x 2. Now I feel old.  smiley_old_guy
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

You were at the door of the Woodshed to boot  :D.  Living vicariously......
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Woodchuck53

According to buddy that sprays our home, we are senior citizens. We can get discount coffee at the local slow food stores.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Buck

Dave you sure are a chatty chap aren't you?
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on April 19, 2012, 11:02:52 PM
You were at the door of the Woodshed to boot  :D.  Living vicariously......

Sometimes I hang around the Wood Shed, but I don't want to go in there.

I've heard some strange noises coming out of there, chains rattling, moans and groans.....not for me!  smiley_whip

WDH

I have to watch it when I am around you.  You are too sharp for your own good  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red oaks lumber

he who posts the most doesnt always know the most. ;D for your mile stone you get 1 free meal of grits :D :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Andrew Lawrence

sharp, i quess so, ever time I read one of your posts I Can't help but smile
Lawrence Lot Clearing Logging                            To God be the glory

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on April 20, 2012, 10:36:59 PM
he who posts the most doesnt always know the most. ;D for your mile stone you get 1 free meal of grits :D :D

By submitting a post
I do not claim to know the most

But as my posts began to pile
I only hoped to make you smile

Whether they were long post or just in small bits
I will gladly claim my meal of GRITS!     X2  8)

musteat_1 musteat_1

WDH

Meadows Miller

Gday

And Congrats on your 1000 posts  ;)  ;D 8) I always get a smile and a laugh outa mosta your posts too Mate  ;D :D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!