iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Visited Norwood Canada

Started by wdncno, April 11, 2012, 11:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wdncno

We took a run over to Norwood showroom yesterday.  What an interesting place!  Great people!  Had a long chat with Peter Dale- Owner/Inventor-Brilliant man.-saw the new setup for the hydraulics on the MX34- What a nicely thought out machine.  Looks like a sturdy and well built machine, a lot heavier than the earlier machines.  The whole hydraulic system is totally modular and looks like it would be really dependable.  A lot of machine for the money.  Would really compliment my swingmill.  Oh well, maybe someday.

Misfit

I have just seen a few videos of it but the MX-34 does look like a lot of mill for the money - nicely designed too. Any mention of pricing for one with hydraulics?
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

Woodsrover

They're on Hwy 11 south of Muskoka?  I drive that road a couple times a year but don't remember seeing them.

cutterboy

I just called them today. I had to order belts and a blade roller guide. I also talked to them about a little problem I had with my Lumbermate 2000. He (Dale) told me what to do and I did and it took care of the problem. Nice people. Very helpful.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

hamish

Can't wait till the new accessories are available, already have my eye on most of them!  The quick clamping and turning system really caught my eye, good thing its tax season!
Norwood ML26, Jonsered 2152, Husqvarna 353, 346,555,372,576

wdncno

Just north of Sparrow lake road almost across the road from Hillbilly campground on Highway 11

Thank You Sponsors!